Amazing 2 double bedroom in Central London. The building is located in a residential street in Earl's Court/Kensington. The flat is bright, clean and airy and pursues central heating. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, cooker, plates, etc. The bathroom has a bathtub where guests can relax after a long day walk to know this fabulous city. There is also a communal lounge with TV and internet wireless access for free in the whole flat.
Here are some things good for you to know before booking:
1. The guest responsible for booking will be required to provide a proof of ID (passport, driving license or national identification card with photo) upon arrival. This information will be checked with the information at Airbnb. Please note that won't be possible to exchange keys without such identification.
2. NO extra guests allowed beyond what agreed upon booking or without the previous host’s consent.
3. Smoking is strictly PROHIBITED.
4. The flat is located at a residential area. Noise MUST be kept to a respectable level at all times so not to disturb the neighbours.
5. NO noise before 9AM and after 9PM.
6. Parties strictly PROHIBITED.
7. Pets/animals strictly PROHIBITED.
8. Please take the shoes/heel shoes off inside the flat.
9. Ensure that any electronic equipment is off after use.
10. Ensure that iron, oven or kitchen hob are turned off after use.
11. Turn all the lights and the heating OFF when you go out or when not in use. Save water. It is “cool” to protect the environment and nature.
12. Sometimes accidents can happen. Let me know if you break anything.
13. Make sure that all windows and doors are shut and locked properly when you go out. It is not only the flat’s safety but yours too.
14. Be mindful with your children! Don't leave them without an adult supervision.
15. It is understandable flights/trips are sometimes late at night, early in the morning or sometimes can be delayed. Because of this, early or late check-ins, or checkouts can be agreed. All you need to do is ask and I can see if it will be possible.
16. For long stays, at hours previously agreed, my visit will be necessary. This is in order to check if you need any help with something and ensure that everything is working properly.
17. Cleaning fee was kept to a minimum, so please keep everything clean.
18. Dishes, plates, pans MUST be washed after use.
19. Mid-stay cleaning is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details.
Treat and respect the flat as it is your own home and…
WELCOME TO LONDON!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 32 reviews for other properties.View other reviews