Welcome to your little slice of seashore heaven.
Relax and enjoy our home this summer. Unwind with gorgeous water views and spectacular sunsets.
Staying here is like coming home at the end of your relaxing day at the beach. Located across from the bay and entrance to Sunset Lake. 3 BR and 2.5 baths with a waterview den with sofa bed. 3 decks.
1st Fl only.
Short walk to beachfront Centennial Park w/live concerts and to bayfront park w/fishing, crabbing dock and launch dock for kayaks.
Cozy warm beach house.
Amenities include: Central A/C, Ceiling Fans in all rooms, Furnished Decks with water/sunset views, Gas Grill, Outside Rain Shower, 4 HDTV's, 2 DVDs, Wireless Internet, 2 ROKU boxes (w/Netflix and Amazon Prime movies) - Home Theater Sound and Video Library.
Guests have use of the first floor, the driveway, all first floor decks, and outside enclosed shower.
Interaction with guests
Great local breakfast/lunch restaurant (Sun'z Up Cafe) is walking distance at end of street. The fresh squeezed OJ alone is worth the walk.
- No Group Rentals - families only
- No Senior Week Rentals
- Check in: 4pm; Check out: 10am
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent the property
- No parties
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Time is of the essence in vacation rentals, and your reservation will hold this rental off the market for a period of time. If you cancel for any reason after Owner has e-mailed your Confirmation, your rent cannot be refunded (see Air BnB super strict 60 days policy).
- PROPERTY CONDITION / SECURITY DEPOSIT: When you arrive, please check the property for cleanliness and damage. Notify Owner immediately of any problems or damage. You agree to leave the property in arrival condition. No physical damage, all shed contents returned for storage, yard neat and tidy, dishes washed and put away, spills wiped up, trash removed, etc. A $125 cleaning fee will be held back from your security deposit if property is not returned in the same condition as found. You will have the option to pay an additional $125 upfront and property owner will coordinate the cleaning service. Late check-out, trash left, or property needing more-than-reasonable cleaning are grounds for security deposit claims. If there are no issues, deposits will be returned per Air BnB terms.
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS/PETS/SMOKING: Owner may evict renters or their guests if maximum number of guests in the property are exceeded. No pets are permitted in or on the property; this includes pets belonging to Renters’ guests. Large gatherings, house parties, etc., are absolutely not permitted. Sub-letting is not permitted. Any disturbance resulting in neighborhood complaints or police action, other illegal activities, damage to the property, or violation of this agreement or of rules and regulations governing the property will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay, and all monies paid will be forfeited. This agreement does not create a tenancy for the property; you can be removed from the property without process of law if you do not depart at the appropriate time.
- OCCUPANCY. In no event shall the Rental Property be occupied by more persons than the capacity of subject property which is ten (10). Renter must be at least 25 years old and only family groups are to occupy the Rental Property as required by Owner. No fraternities, school, civic or other non-family groups are allowed unless Owner grants prior approval in writing. In no event shall Renter assign or sublet the Rental Property in whole or in part. Violations of these rules are grounds for expedited eviction with no refund of any kind. Renter hereby acknowledges and grants specific permission to property owner to enter premises at any time for inspection purposes and to verify occupancy. Renter further agrees to grant property owner access to Rental Property for purposes of maintenance and repair.
- THE OWNERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for loss, theft or damage to your belongings while at the rented property. Owner will be held harmless of any injury while staying at the property.
- RENTER AGREES TO NOTIFY OWNER IMMEDIATELY if a maintenance problem develops at the property so Owner can have it remedied as quickly as possible. Owner reserves the right to make repairs as necessary, and to enter the property with reasonable notice, or without notice if Renter cannot be reached. No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances or services, including but not limited to cable/internet/wireless services. Owner will make every reasonable effort to assure that such appliances and services will be and remain in good working order. Also, no refunds will be given due to power blackouts, water shortage, flooding, construction at adjacent properties, or mandatory evacuation of the area due to hurricanes or other potentially dangerous situations.
- KEY Procedures: The property is equipped with a keyless entry system. Renter will be provided with a secure code on day of check-in.
- Owner or Owner's Representative will meet Guest at Check - In to review the property condition and verify occupancy.
- First Floor Only (There is a seasonal rental in the 2nd Floor Apartment) Use of driveway is included.