Beautifully furnished St Kilda apartment. Next to the beach, Acland Street, Luna Park and an abundance of boutique shops, restaurants and bars. Includes free unlimited wifi and NETFLIX TV!
This sleek, stylish studio apartment has everything you could hope for in a holiday rental.
Luxury linens and soft fluffy towels offer a touch indulgence.
State of the art electronics including free WiFi, 42" flat-screen TV with free NETFLIX and SoundFreaq docking station ensure 'home' entertainment is of the highest quality.
The fully equipped kitchenette including double gas-burner, oven and grill, microwave and dishwasher makes it easy to rustle up in house meals and a washing machine covers any laundry needs.
The light, airy space also boasts a beautifully open balcony; the perfect spot to enjoy a glass of wine against a backdrop of blue skies and St Kilda skyline.
Located on the second floor the studio is serviced by a lift as well as a video entry intercom system.
When you are ready to step out, you could not be closer to the heart of St.Kilda. Less than 100m from the beach, less than 50m from the restaurants, bars, cafes and shops of Acland St and in full view of Luna Park the boutique Shakespeare apartments really do boast an enviable position.
Made only better by the fact that central Melbourne and the city's major attractions can easily be reached by a short tram journey.
Other things to note
Please note: The underground car space is available for $8 per day. There are 2 car spaces available, one fits small to medium cars and the other can fit larger cars. If you would like to reserve either car space please let me know on booking as they are subject to availability. There is also a free parking lot a 2 minute walk away which I can show you on arrival or all day parking out front for $15.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS Number of guests must match number on confirmed booking. Fee's will apply if guests exceed this amount.
- CLEANING The cleaner is hired to professionally clean all surfaces in the apartment and to change and launder the linen, but not to clean dishes or scrub pots and pans. Please leave the kitchen as you found it to avoid an extra cleaning charge.
- CAR Please note: The underground car space costs $8 per day. There are 2 car spaces available, one fits small to medium cars and the other can fit larger cars. If you would like to reserve either car space please let me know on booking as they are subject to availability. There is also a free parking lot a 2 minute walk away which I can show you on arrival or all day parking out front for $15.
- LOST KEYS: $200 fee to replace lost keys.
- Smoking only allowed on the balcony with the doors closed + strictly no parties.
I am an ex ballerina turned interior designer. I love all sports and all food! I am a big believer in airbnb and think it's the best way to travel, living like a local is a great way to explore new places and neighbourhoods. I worked in hospitality through-out my dance career and genuinely enjoy going above and beyond to make sure my guests feel right at home :)