Brand new listing!!!Newly remodeled, entirely private, one bedroom, 650 square feet, with a nice sized backyard.
1) Brand new queen bed ~ Egyptian cotton sheets
2) Clean and remodeled bathroom
3) Large kitchen with an eat in breakfast nook
4) Living room with comfy couch for lounging
5) Small private backyard and bistro table for a glass of wine/coffee outside.
Located within walking distance to St. Ed's University in downtown/south Austin, Texas off of S. Congress Street in 78704.
This host has 175 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my name is Jon! I am new to Airbnb and excited to host you as I love to travel myself. I am based out of Austin but travel most weeks to Los Angeles for work and try to make time for relaxation in Hawaii every other month. My house in Austin is located off of South 1st Street in 78704 a couple of miles from downtown. I chose this area for it's blend of culture, great dining options, trails/parks, and close proximity to downtown. I hope you enjoy this area and my house as much as I do and thanks for considering me as your host!