This place is located in the heart of one of the most popular streets of the city. Queen Mary is a wonderful street to live, especially in summer. With some of the best restaurants and cafes in town, and with easy access to transportation, this apartment is the place to stay in Montreal.
This stylish super-sweet apartment is perfect for a professional looking for a quiet place to go home after a hard day's work, for a couple who want a little peace and quiet, or for a family With one or two small children. It is also suitable for young people who wish to explore Montréal in the right way. We've just renovated it and furnished it with lots of love and care.
We are located on one of Montreal's most popular streets, with the best restaurants and cafes (which we can get discounts!). Queen Mary is the street to go if you want to see the exciting atmosphere of Montreal.
The place is spacious and very bright, with a very large window and wooden floors. It has a full kitchen, with fridge, toaster, coffee machine, and stove. The bedroom can be closed from the rest of the space, and it comes with a queen bed. The living room is spacious and bright and the office space has a super comfortable queen size sofa bed.
The apartment has its own outdoor table and chairs with an umbrella as well as BBQ for you to use.
- Household linen Towels and toilet paper
- A full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and table ware.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine with Capsules.
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- Super High-Speed Internet and WiFi
- Monopoly, Taboo, and playing cards
- Free outdoor parking
- There is plenty of free parking on the cross streets, but you just have to read the street signs to avoid getting a ticket.
Please read our other reviews to see what kind of hosts we are and to get an idea of the service we provide.
- The entire apartment is for you to use and to feel at home.
- Fully Renovated with brand new high-end furniture.
- A Large terrace with patio seating and a BBQ.
Interaction with guests
We know our way around the city, so if you ever need help with anything or have questions about things you want to do, don't hesitate to call or text us.