The Granary is tucked away in rural North Devon in the grounds of Trimstone Manor Country House Hotel. It is the perfect pet-friendly getaway for a family or group. With an open plan living/kitchen/diner area, three bedrooms (2 doubles & 1 en-suite twin/bunkbed room) and family bathroom, it has everything you need for a week's holiday or short break. We offer 3, 4 and 7 night breaks as standard but other lengths of stay are available, just ask.
We are only a few miles from the beach, family-friendly and are accessible by public transport. You’ll love the cosiness, the views and the location. We are a great place for family holidays, solo adventurers and business travellers. Short breaks are available, depending on the season, and by pre-booking with our on-site restaurant, you can stay on a B&B basis or treat yourself to evening meals on Friday and Saturday evenings - just ask.
We have fantastic shared facilities, including an Indoor Swimming Pool (in season from Easter until October Half Term) and Sauna, Lounge Bar, Restaurant (open by appointment), Gym, Games Room, Gardens and of course countryside walks for you to enjoy.
Interaction with guests
We are a close knit team at Trimstone and we will always be happy to help you during your stay.
Other things to note
Our indoor pool is only available from Easter until the end of October half term.
We'll be delighted to talk to you about your trip if you can't immediately find the dates, length of stay or price you were looking for - we always try to help.
If you're considering a short break midweek we can offer you one night for free out of four - just send us a reservation query and we'll get back in touch to send you a discount offer.
Please also get in touch with us if you'd like to talk to us about a group booking - we're a great space for weddings, family parties or business meetings.
There's plenty of room in Granary Cottage's hallway for secure bike storage if you're visiting us for a cycling holiday. We're just down the lane from a section of the Tarka Trail suitable for mountain bikes, and have excellent access to road cycling around the North Devon Coast and onto Exmoor.
- We make up the beds ready for your arrival, please just bring your own towels.
- We would be delighted if you wanted to bring your dog with you on holiday, we charge an additional £20 per stay per dog (maximum of two) payable on arrival.
- Smoking only permitted outside.
- Our pool is available from Easter until the end of October half term.
- Trimstone Manor Country House Hotel and Cottages is a wonderful place to host your event or party, however we require notification prior to accepting your booking and that the party is hosted for you by our on-site team in Tyme Restaurant.
- We have a booking, deposit and cancellation policy.
We have a wonderful country house hotel set in the beautiful rolling countryside of North Devon, England, called Trimstone Manor. Adjoining our hotel we also offer various self-catering / bed & breakfast accommodations, ranging from studio's sleeping 2 to cottages sleeping 8! We live in part of the hotel with our grown up family and manage with a close knit team.