Located in one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods, this bright, large duplex has a lot to offer:
- master bedroom with queen-sized bed and a furnished balcony for breakfasts in the sun
- den converted into a guest bedroom with a full-sized bed
- fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and granite countertops
- living room with huge, two-story windows, Juliet balcony, convertible couch, 46" TV, 5.1 sound system and PlayStation 3
- lofted second floor with a second convertible sofa and a fully equipped work desk (computer, printer, scanner)
- outdoor deck with sectional sofa, shade umbrella and coffee table
- fully equipped laundry room
- video intercom
- central heat & AC
The apartment is located at the border of Clinton Hill and Bedford-Stuyvesant, right around the corner from the G train and a CitiBike station (a free membership comes with this apartment for the duration of your stay). The area is bustling with activity and offers vintage shops, flea markets, fresh vegetable stands and mom-and-pop shops. There is also great nightlife and plenty of nearby, top-rated restaurants. Within walking distance are the Brooklyn Flea Market, Fort Greene Park and, a little further, the Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM).
The apartment fits 4 people comfortably and up to 4 additional guests for more temporary arrangements.
The apartment is located in Bedford-Stuyvesant, on the edge of Clinton Hill. It's quiet residential neighborhood, but will plenty of bars and restaurants in walking distance. Past Clinton Hill is Fort…
One block away is the Classon stop on the G line, as well as two bus lines and a Citibike station.