Our holiday home is a very stylish property with a stunning interior. We have furnished it to the highest standard throughout - we want our guests to love this house just as much as we do! Fantastic location! Award winning Bishopthorpe Road is only a 2 minute walk away and the house is just around the corner from the river Ouse for a beautiful short walk in to the city centre. We can also guarantee you a good nights sleep as we are in a quiet residential area. The best place to holiday in York.
This stylish property has been furnished to the highest standard. We have added lots of extra touches which we feel will set our property apart from others. A beautiful interior with high quality fittings with a luxurious yet homely feel. We have TV's in every room (even the bathroom!) a stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, super comfortable beds a stunning bathroom and a sunny patio area. Our holiday home is a wonderful place and we are sure our guests will love it just as much as we do!
You will have use of the entire house.
Interaction with guests
You will be able to contact me during your stay. I will provide my phone number and email address.
Other things to note
I have a minimum 3 stay policy for the house but please contact me if you require only 2 nights - I may be able to help.
- Noise to be kept to a minumum due to being in a quiet residential area.
- No stag or hen parties.
- No fake-tan products to be used during your stay. Any stained linens will need to be disposed of and guests will have to pay for a replacement.
- Guests are not permitted to use candles during their stay due to fire risk
- We ask that guests take out their own holiday insurance prior to their stay. We, the owners cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss to guests' property during their stay.
- Guests need to check-out by 10am on the last morning of their stay. Guests who are late checking out will incur a charge as this may affect our ability to prepare the house for our next guests arrival.
- Guests who are travelling with infants should place any used nappies in the bin outdoors.
I'm Caroline and I love to travel with my husband and our two children, Penny and April. In recent years we have visited France, Jersey, Norway, Italy, Greenland, Iceland, America, the Caribbean and many places within the UK.
When we go on holiday we love to eat nice food, visit places of cultural interest and natural beauty. We love to get out in the fresh air with our children and explore new places. Recently, our favourite travel destination was Venice which we visited last year. Penny and April loved it too!