Private, comfortable and spacious... a walking distance from the beautiful Lake Geneva. High ceilings, private balcony, hardwood floors, calm and relaxing...
It's a typical and classic Geneva apartment right on the heart of quartier des Eaux-Vives et L'horloge fleurie and the famous Rue du Rhône.
Guest will have access to balcony, bathroom and kitchen.
Interaction with guests
I'll be delighted to assist you over the phone with any questions/concerns that you may have.
- Positive Energy!
- Please remove your trash when you check-out.
- We ask that you please remove your shoes upon entering the apartment.
- Please respect quiet hours between 10pm and 7am.
- No parties, loud disturbances and/or noise-nuisance are allowed or tolerated on these premises. Registered Airbnb Guest(s) is responsible for all persons visiting. If found with more “people” not listed on Airbnb Guest Registration your stay will be considered a party. You will be ordered to vacate the premises without refund. Non-Registered visitors are only permitted till 10:00 pm.
- Smoking in the room/apartment is extremely prohibited. Our apartment is a smoke & drug free environment. To ensure this is always the case, there is a fee US$200 for smoking in our rooms or inside the apartment; So don’t let that money go up in smoke...
- Marijuana smokers, regardless if legal or illegal, (including drug users) will be banned from the apartment and escorted off the property by the Police; all payments and deposits will be lost — NO refunds.
- Guest’s are encouraged to notify us immediately, if they see other guests smoking in the apartment, smell cigarettes coming from other guest rooms and/or if “your” guest room smells like cigarettes (smoke) to avoid been charged for smoking in our guest room. If “your” guest room smells like smoke; it must be reported by the first 30 minutes of check in time stamp.
This host has 73 reviews for other properties.View other reviews