If you are in Boston for a vacation, business or just a short layover, you've found the perfect place to call your base.
• Modern, tastefully decorated, ultra-clean with a ton of sunlight.
• Great for couples and solo travelers.
• Nearby subway will take you into the heart of Boston in 1 stop!
• Affordable, great price for central location!
• All of the amenities provided, plus free drinks and snacks for all our guests.
• Easy access to airport - catch that early flight!
Recently renovated, gorgeous modern apartment with ton of sunlight.
This room is on the 1st floor. Please note that you're renting a single private bedroom within a larger apartment.
There are several private bedrooms in the house - most of which are used by other Airbnb guests, so you'll be in good company. If this room is booked, check our other listings for other rooms in the same home.
The living room provides a great place to relax after a day of exploring the area, connect with other guests that may be staying at the same time, or just read a book on a couch.
Our kitchen is available to all of our guests with complimentary coffee, tea, other drinks and snacks. Stock up in a supermarket next door and use the kitchen to prepare a breakfast or lunch before you head out the door.
There are 2 bathrooms in the apartment - you can use either one, as you prefer.
- Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive $40 off your stay: http://www.airbnb.com/c/bmordkovich
- Is this room not available for the dates you want? Check out our other listings for other spaces in the area: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=69587
Fast Wi-Fi available, so you can catch up with friends or on work at any time.
A fully featured kitchen is available at your disposal. Great opportunity to relax, have a snack or meet other guests.
Keurig K-Cup coffee machine with unlimited gourmet coffee. Complimentary tea selection is also available. Great way to start your morning!
Access to the fridge, with free snacks and drinks provided. Private shelf space offered for each room.
Two shared bathrooms are available in the apartment. Both feature a full size shower.
Comfortable living room area with games and books for your enjoyment. Relax on the couch after a day of exploring the city.
Everything is brand-new, modern and very comfortable.
Interaction with guests
Most of the times, you won't see us at the space due to other commitments. We offer self check-in and self check-out for your convenience.
However, we're both just a phone call away and are always happy to help, offer advice, or assist with whatever will make your stay more comfortable.
Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time!
Other things to note
Flying into to Boston early in the morning or leaving late in the evening? As a courtesy, you can drop off your luggage in our common area before you check-in or leave it there until the evening after check-out. This way, you can enjoy the city without having to worry about luggage. Please note that it will be in the public view and we're not liable for it, however.
1. Check out is at 12pm.
2. Got an early or late flight? You can drop off your luggage before check in or store it for a few hours after check out in the common area!
3. Enjoy the free snacks and drinks in the kitchen.
4. If you store food in the fridge during your stay, please dispose of it before you leave.
5. If you use the dishes in the kitchen, please wash them after you use them.
6. Late arrivals are no problem. However, if you arrive after 9pm, please be respectful of noise level when you come in. Other guests will appreciate it.
7. No smoking anywhere in the house or on the deck. Please respect our neighbors as well.
This host has 184 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are Boris and Susan - a young, professional couple living in Boston.
I (Boris) is originally from Lithuania and Susan is from China - and we've been living in Boston for the last 6+ years.
I'm an entrepreneur and an avid traveler. My work focuses on startups and the transportation sector. In the past, I've been a part of the first person-to-person carsharing startup that helped people share their cars with neighbors (think Airbnb + Zipcar). After that, I have founded - and currently run - an electric bike company called EVELO that makes it easier for people to get around wherever they live.
Susan works as a marketing professional at a larger company and is a huge photography buff. Many of the photos you'll see in our apartment are the ones done by her in our travels.
We both love to travel ourselves and try to stay at Airbnb wherever we go. Over the last few years, we've traveled together to Africa, Cuba, Iceland, Eastern and Western Europe, and Asia - as much as possible we love to incorporate travel in our lifestyle.
We wanted to share our apartment with Airbnb guests as a way to pay back the incredibly hospitality and experiences we've encountered ourselves during our travels. We know what it's like to come to a new place for the first time and our goal is to provide you with a wonderful, cozy and unique place to stay and advice and feedback that you would expect from a friend.
We can't wait to meet you and host you in Boston!