Our family owned and semi furnished studio with a QUEEN SIZE BED it is located on the main street across the street from Ragamuffin Tours or next to "PARADISO CAFE" above the Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt shop . Enjoy the spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea while enjoying the cool breeze.
The cabin/Studio is suitable for a couple or a single person. The cabin contains a QUEEN SIZE BED, mini refrigerator, microwave, television, fan, 5 gallon purified water, private hot and cold shower/bathroom, air condition, FREE WiFi and ocean view.
Monthly rates upon request.
Guest should feel free to access the front patio to relax, read your book or just hang on, this patio also is share with every guest in the property including the owners.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to approach Chila (the owner) if you need any information about the island or where to go to Restaurant etc, or just want to chat. Chila's mien priority is to make guest feel at home. "AT CHILA'S ACCOMMODATION YOU ENTER AS A GUEST AND YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE FAMILY."
Other things to note
Water and Electricity has a high rate in this country but specially on the Island, so please use it wisely.
Switch OFF: Air Condition and Lights whenever you live the room for a long period of time.
DO NOT leave the Shower or Wash Basin facet to run for too long.
NO DRUGS allow of any kind, if find any in the room, guest will automatically be out of the property.
Complimentary BICYCLES for guest to use, if there is any available at the time of check in and also KAYAKS. (2 single ones only), so just like the bikes will be a share withe other guests.
1. Drugs in the room or premises is prohibited.
2. Only guests are allowed in the room or premises unless approved otherwise by the owner. This is for the safety of the guest as well as the owners.
3. Smoking is not allowed inside the room.
4. Pets are not allowed in the room.
5. Normal wear and tear is expected, however, deliberate or negligent damage will result in replacement cost levied against you.
6. Running water is not suitable to drink. We provide purified water.
7. In case of emergency, owner can be contacted at anytime; day or night.
8. All electrical appliances must be turned off before leaving room as well as lights and air condition.
9. Windows must be closed at all times especially during the rainy season.
This host has 84 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I, Chila Ugarte Trejo, originally from Nicaragua, have been living on Caye Caulker for 30 years. I have 2 beautiful daughters who also live with me. I have been in the tourism business for approximately 10 years. We consider our family of 3 to be very outgoing and happy, and we just add a new member to our family a beautiful PITBULL female dog name "ROSIE" .