Families welcome! Come stay in luxury at our Park City town home! Close to skiing, biking, hiking, sledding, and dining, but out of the chaos of the hotel zone. Catch the free Park City Shuttle Bus to ski resorts. Walk to great dining and a grocery store. Relax under the stars in a private hot tub. Sleeps 7 in three bedrooms that all have brand new mattresses and bedding. New, modern, and very clean. Washer and dryer in unit. Gourmet kitchen. Cozy fireplace. Wifi included!
1. Renter must park in garage or guest parking and adhere to all rules. HOA does NOT allow parking in the driveway ever.
2. Entrance to the property is through the garage door. You will be given a code a few days before arrival.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Renter is responsible for any and all damage.
7. Renter assumes all liability and risk for use of the property, including common areas, and hot tub.
8. Renter indemnifies the owners and the HOA from all liability associated with the Renter’s occupancy and use of the property and amenities.
9. Renters cannot be out in the patio area or hot tub past 10pm Families and Neighbors live in close proximity.
10. Renter agrees to be a good neighbor.
11. Renter agrees that any and all pets and smoking, including vaping, are forbidden and agrees to pay for any and all remediation for violating this agreement.
12. Renter agrees to take all garbage and recyclables to the appropriate dumpsters on the North end of the building (in guest parking area).
13. Renter agrees to use plastic glasses provided when out in the Hot Tub / Patio area.
14. No ski or snow boots in the house, there is a mud room where you can leave your boots and shoes.
15. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 14 permitted in hot tubs at any time, without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
16. Failure to maintain the property will result in forfeiture of use. Likewise, infractions to those rules may result in the renter being asked to leave.
17. Please do not leave windows open, while the Heater/AC are running.
18. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned off from a light switch to the right of the fireplace.
19. Check In 4pm, Check Out 10am, Housekeeping needs time to prepare for the next renter.
20. Housekeeping: No daily maid service unless requested. Linens included in the unit. Washer/ Dryer included for laundry.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.