This light filled townhouse is right outside of downtown, just a few blocks from West End restaurants, shops, and Fluor Field. A perfect spot if you want to be close enough but not disturbed. Another 5 blocks and you are downtown at Falls Park on the Reedy River!
Welcome to clean, comfortable, and serene!
Your private bedroom is spacious and bright with cabinet and closet space, and bookshelves. There is a luxurious QUEEN bed with plenty of linens and pillows available for your use. There is also a laptop friendly desk with a lamp and chair. Your private bathroom has bright natural light, a cherrywood vanity, ceramic tile floor, and a walk in shower.
The beauty of nature is highlighted throughout the home which adds to its serenity. Natural elements are integrated into the homes design and many of its casual furnishings.
- There are oak wood floors in the living room, kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen has cherry wood cabinets and granite counter tops. It is well organized and has plenty of work space.
- The view of the backyard patio garden through the dining room door invites you to relax outside and share time with the birds that come to splash in the birdbath.
The upper floor where your bedroom with private bathroom and the laundry area are located is carpeted. This adds to the quiet home environment.
Enjoy common areas of this serene home - living room, dining area, kitchen, laundry area, and backyard garden patio.
Interaction with guests
As a Professional Gardener and Certified Wellness Coach and Yoga Teacher with a home office, I am focused and passionately engaged in my work but can make myself available, at least by phone, if needed. My schedule is unpredictable.
In general, I am a friendly introvert who is delighted to meet and welcome my guests and help them feel at home in their temporary home away from home.
- NO smoking inside or outside the home.
- NO candles used in any room.
- LOCK the front door when you leave whether host is home or not.
- No shoes worn upstairs.
- Quiet hours: 9 pm - 9 am.
- No visitors or overnight guests.
- You are a guest in my home! Enjoy using common areas - kitchen and dining area, living room, laundry area, and backyard garden patio - and keep them tidy and clean at all times.
- Kitchen cooking privileges: 6:30 am- 8:30 pm, including your clean up time.
- Laundry privileges: 9:00 am - 8:30 pm, including dryer time.
- Use only liquid HE (high efficiency) laundry detergent, and NO bleach.
- Take care of spills in any area of the house immediately, and alert host to stains, breakage, or damage so she can be sure it is cleaned, replaced, or repaired to her specifications. If breakage or damage was due to your negligence you will pay for replacement or repair.
Thanks for your help maintaining a clean, comfortable, and serene home!