Brand new, traditional island style 50sqm apartment with a panoramic view veranda, surrounded by trees in a quiet neighbourhood. Its modern design and amenities are ideal for a comfortable and relaxing stay.The apartment is on the central road from Parikia to Naousa and located less than 1.7km from the town center & port. The most important archeological sights of Paros are also minutes away.
Accommodates up 4 adults
1 Bedroom with double bed
1 Sofa Bed
Open kitchen with state of the art appliances
Spacious living room
Large veranda with a view and lounging facilities
Onsite free parking available
Guests have access to all household appliances, equipment, amenities & facilities listed below:
• Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, an oven with stoves, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, water heater, juicer, and toaster. We offer basic ingredients to prepare by yourself your breakfast (coffee, tea, sugar, cereals, etc)
Bed linen and towels are provided.
• Free Wi-Fi for Internet access
• Flat Screen TV
• Air conditioning – heating throughout
• Washer machine and drying rack
• Hair dryer, Iron
• Our Welcome Information Kit that includes contact details and suggestions for transportation, city tours, guides, daily cruises, excursions, museums, dining, shopping etc
• We provide free pickup from Paros International Airport.
• Cleaning expenses 20€
Interaction with guests
Late check-out or late night arrivals can be arranged upon request.
Please respect the apartment and the neighbors.
Time for rest and peace according to the law is:
April 1 - September 30 : 15.00-17.30 and 23.00-7.30
October 1 - March 31 : 15.30-17.30 and 22.00-7.30.
Smoking is allowed only in the veranda.
Pets are not allowed.
Other things to note
No one will interact or disturb you unless you require assistance.
For such purpose, I am on call 24 hours a day.
A Greek mobile number will be provided to you for immediate communication with me if any matter arises or any assistance is needed.
- No smokingNot suitable for petsCheck-in is after 3PM - Please respect the apartment and the neighbors. Time for rest and peace according to the law is: April 1 - September 30 : 15.00-17.30 and 23.00-7.30 October 1 - March 31 : 15.30-17.30 and 22.00-7.30. Smoking is allowed only on the balcony.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my name is George!
I am a professional boxer and avid fan of traveling, dedicated to making your stay as adventurous or as relaxing as you please!
From suggestions on where to train for the athletes who don't want a day off or for tips on remote spots for when you want to serenely enjoy the fascinating beauty Greece has to offer.
I take pride in the Greek 'philoxenia', which means hospitality, and make it my priority that you to enjoy the true home away from home experience!