Being made available for the first time this summer!
Located in a historic building this two bedroom, two story, apartment is filled with character and charm. Additionally you will enjoy a private shady garden with patio and fish pond as well as a second floor deck.
Our property is located on Main Street in the small town of Rock Hall. Don't be surprised however by how quiet this location will be. The apartment is in the back half of a historic building and features a peaceful engaging garden and fenced yard.
Many come to enjoy time sailing or fishing on the Chesapeake Bay. Others are just seeking a quiet getaway close to nature and surrounded by history. Chestertown, MD is just a short 15 min drive away.
You will have exclusive use of the entire apartment as well as the yard, patio, and deck.
There are a few closets which are locked for the owner's personal use.
There is a gas grill available for your use.
Interaction with guests
We will greet you upon check-in. Additionally, we live just a few blocks away and are more than happy to answer questions and chat with you about the apartment, the town, and the surrounding area.
Other things to note
The price listed includes our local lodging tax (11%).
Well mannered dogs are permitted with prior approval. There is a $50 fee per pet, per visit.
- Due to some of the historic features of this house, as well as the fish pond in the yard, it may not be suitable for small children.
- A separate rental agreement is required for guests staying longer than 29 days.
- The minimum age for renters is 25 yrs. Maximum occupancy is 4. No Smoking is allowed
- Pet policy - Well behaved dogs may be accepted, fee required, pet waste must be collected and disposed of in provided container. Dogs are not allowed to roam free without the owner present. Please bring a crate or take your pet with you when you go out.
- We require a $300 refundable security deposit as well as a $40 cleaning fee.