About this listing
Our area is the perfect mixture of rural and urban. There are horses down the street, but all the stores and restaurants you'll need are only 5-10 min away. Stone Brewery is practically in our backyard, and gorgeous hiking trails are 5 minutes away. The San Diego Zoo Safari Park is 20 minutes away. Our home sits on half an acre and has a lovely backyard area with a hammock to relax and watch the sun set behind the hills.
Our single-story home is 1753 sq ft with 3 bedrooms (one of which has a sitting/standing desk) and 2 full bathrooms. We have a 60" smart TV (no cable - sorry!) in the family room and a home gym in the garage. Feel free to play our brand new high quality electric grand piano or pick a book from our extensive library!
Wal-Mart, Target, and the mall are only 5-10 minutes away.
- Stone Brewery - one of the top rated breweries in the nation! (5 min)
- Elfin Forest for hiking (5 min)
- Restaurant Row in San Marcos (10-15 min)
- See a concert at the California Center for the Arts, Escondido (10-15 min)
- San Diego Children's Discovery Museum (10 min)
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park (20 min)
- beach (25 min)
- Carlsbad outlets (25 min)
- Temecula for wine tasting (30 min) (There are also several wineries in Escondido itself)
- San Diego Zoo (35 min) (different from Safari Park)
- downtown San Diego and the airport (40 min)
You have full access to the whole house, including the kitchen, laundry room, garage (fits 2 cars), and our home gym.
Interaction with guests
We will most likely not be around, but our parents live just minutes away and can assist you with whatever you need.
- Please remove shoes before stepping on the carpet.
- No loud parties.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.