Located in District 1, right at the heart of City, our house is very close to not only many tourist attractions (8 minutes walk to Ben Thanh market and Tao Dan Park) but also leisure places, restaurant and coffee shop which are all favoured by locals. Featuring 1960s Retro style with Vietnamese graces, this private master room is truly an ideal place for those who want to experience historical ambiance.
Let's ready my guest's review that will help you make decision!
Our building has been renovated with all new appliances and decorated according to Vietnamese house style during 1960s time.
Your master room has a private entrance with bathroom inside. The "only thing" you will share with other guests is a kitchen and a rooftop (with beautiful view we promise).
Dine in with full kitchen and laundry facilities (good supermarket within a short walk) or head out to explore great local pubs and restaurants on your doorstep. District 1 is a lively, vibrant and cosmopolitan part of town!
Guest can use kitchen, laundry area. Rooftop in 4th floor is ideal for smoking, city central view in the morning and evening.
Clean towels are behind bathroom's door. You can find hair dryer, back-up toilet paper in the closet.
Open 2 windows to enjoy fresh air and natural light. However, Saigon may rain anytime, thus please close windows when you go out.
Interaction with guests
I'm not permanent living in Homestay, but my house has very kind receptionist or security guy (in the evening) to support you. I'm also online 24/7, please feel free to contact me whenever you need any information.
Other things to note
- Central location but high level of security and quiet.
- Your room is on 2nd floor, our receptionist (or security guy in the evening) will help you to check in and carry your luggages to the room. We are always available to recommend and provide assistance whenever you need
We would love to create memorable moments with you during your time in HCM City.
- Please reducing noise after 11 p.m.
- No smoking in the room, rooftop on 4th floor is great place for smoking and city view as well.
- Don't forget to turn off electricity devices before going out.