This 3,500 square foot home has 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and sits on a private, walled 17,000 square foot lot in the beautiful Vista Las Palmas neighborhood. Originally built by the Alexander Company and designed by celebrated mid-century architect Charles DuBois, this storied property recently underwent a $1 million renovation of its infrastructure, interior, pool, and landscaping.
City of Palm Springs TOT # PS 3132
- OCCUPANCY LIMITS: By law, the overnight maximum for this property is 10 people. The daytime maximum is 14 people. Exceeding the overnight and/or daytime maximum (intentionally or unintentionally) will result in the immediate eviction of all guests and the forfeiture of all rental fees paid.
- NOISE: By law, amplified music is prohibited outdoors. So please do not bring portable speakers for the pool. Please respect the neighbors just as you would at your own home. If you use the pool or spa after 10pm, be especially careful to avoid making any noise that could reach the property line. Noise violations may result in costly fines, which will be withheld from your security deposit. A serious and/or repeated violation may result in immediate eviction and the forfeiture of all rental fees paid.
- SMOKING: Absolutely no smoking allowed inside the house. If you smoke outside, be certain to dispose of ash and butts properly.
- PETS: If approval is given and the pet fee is paid, dogs are allowed (up to a maximum of two) as long as they are house trained, well-behaved, and do not pose any danger. Cats are not allowed. Pets discovered on property without prior approval will incur a $500 fee, which will be withheld from the security deposit.
- PARKING: As mandated by City ordinance, a maximum of 5 vehicles is allowed at the property during the rental. All vehicles should be parked in the garage and/or driveway if possible. Cars may be parked on the street if necessary, though the maximum of 5 applies regardless of where the cars are parked.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Los Angeles (and in particular the westside) is an amazing place to call home. But I still love escaping to Palm Springs as often as possible to enjoy the sun, swimming pool, and magical mountain views. If you are my guest in either city, I hope you will experience firsthand what makes each of these places so special.