Modern luxurious ocean front condo overlooking Mission Bay Channel, Ocean Beach, and the Pacific Ocean. Relax and enjoy the views, beach, boardwalk and bay. Walking distance to shops, restaurants and attractions. Perfect for a family getaway or corporate business trip. Large kitchen great for chefs and foodies, roomy balconies for California sunset BBQs. Full accessibility including a wet room rain shower and sauna. Master bedroom with ocean views and bedroom with bay view. See (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) 92997
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please take care to avoid smoking near open windows.
2. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. 3. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
4. Persons other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person or persons entering on to the property at the invitation or with the consent of Guest or any other member of the rental party is/are the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. The Property is privately owned. The Innkeeper is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Innkeeper is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest party. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all members of the guest party are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the property or the use by others whom they invite to the property.
7. In addition to deductions for broken or lost items, please be aware that we will deduct any extraordinary cleaning costs, such as de-shedding, flea extermination, or carpet cleaning from your security deposit. Your security deposit will be used for loss mitigation prior to filing an insurance claim. Your security deposit or any balance left from your deposit following appropriate deductions will be returned within 10 business days following your departure. Our housekeeping staff cleans the premises meticulously prior to your arrival but we are not always able to make needed repairs on a timely basis. However, we are aware of the condition of the house prior to your arrival. If you observe pre-existing damage and want to be sure we know about it, please don’t hesitate to inform us of your observations within a reasonable time period following your arrival.
8. Upon arrival you will find adequate kitchen staples, cleaning supplies and paper goods to get your vacation started. Once these supplies are consumed, you are responsible for replenishing your needs for the duration of your stay.
9. We do not provide daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the occupancy rate. We also provide beach towels and kindly ask that you do not use bath towels for beach use.
10. The property may not be used for events or parties unless Innkeeper has given prior written approval and has been informed as to the nature of the event. Additional fees will apply. “Event” is defined as a gathering on the premises of 15 people or more, including the rental party.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.