About this listing
La Demeure du Rouzy, french living in a fully refurbished luxury family home overlooking the river Lot in Penne d'Agenais. The residence consist of a total of 6 rooms that can sleep 17. The 11 acer domain includes a large swimming pool, gym (in annex building/barn), basketball court, trampoline, and landscaped gardens. Enjoy the peace, on one of the many large terraces surrounding the property, all with extraordinary views of the sunset and valley.
The 11 acer domain includes a large swimming pool, gym (in annex building/barn), basketball court, trampoline, and landscaped gardens. Enjoy the peace, on one of the many large terraces surrounding the property, all with extraordinary views of the sunset and valley. The ground floor contains, a courtyard with barbecue, 2 kitchens, a large tv room with fire place, a pool table room, large living area with suspended fireplace, a large dining table and a children’s dorm, with bathroom and toilet that can sleep 6, and an independent “apartment” with its own entrance, kitchen and bathroom that can sleep 4.
On the first floor you will find a 2 master bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bathrooms and one with an additional connecting bedroom with a single bed, and another double bedroom with bathroom. On the second floor there are two more double bedrooms, one of which has its own ensuite bathroom. For additional views of the Rouzy, you can visit our website La Demeure du Rouzy.
You will have full access to all amenities of the Rouzy.
Interaction with guests
Our manager, Maxime, will be available by phone for any questions, additional information and emergencies. +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
We offer a welcome basket upon arrival, with the basics to get you started after the long drive down.
We have a rental agreement that needs to be reviewed and signed prior to finalising the booking. The terms include:
1. A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking, with the balance payable 2 weeks prior to booking. Please note that your booking will only be finalised upon receipt of your deposit. Should the deposit not be received by the due dates stated, the reservation will be cancelled.
2. A guarantee of 1000€ is required to cover any costs of damage or need for replacement of items after your stay. This deposit will be returned to you within a maximum delay of 30 days after the end of your stay.
3. Cancellation policy:
- Notice of cancellation must be in writing,
- Full refund of deposit for cancellations up to 60 days prior days prior to arrival
4. A supplementary tourist tax of 1,10€/ night is applied to all children and adults, except for children under the age of 13.
5. The renter has Third Party/Personal Liability insurance coverage (part of Travel Insurance) for French Rentals.
6. The owner has taken a number of safety precautions in and around the pool. The renter agrees that all children will be supervised at all times around the pool area. Neither the Owner nor the Employees of the Owner accept any responsibility for accidents that might occur in or around the pool area or on the property.
This is a non-smoking property, except for on the terraces. Safety precautions need to be taken as cigarettes are a major fire hazard in our wooded areas.
Ne pas fumer à l intérieur de la maison - piscine sécurisée par système de détection et barriere , sous responsabilité des locataires- Accès et utilisation de la salle de sport réservé aux adultes, sous responsabilités des utilisateurs.
Ne pas faire de feu en dehors du Barbecue.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.