Located in Shinjuku East area. Big 2 room with living dining as 80 sqm. Bright and sunny! 新宿東に位置するアパート。日差しがたくさん入る広々としたアパートです。キッチンも広くて使いやすいです。お風呂も明るくて広いですよ。
Located in Shinjuku yet very quite and spacey. For those who wants to cook intensively, this is the place as it has a big full equipped kitchen. Sunny and bright, has two balconies for laundry freaks!
Everything inside apartment is fine but ok smoke anywhere in the building
Interaction with guests
Upon request, but normally i found that my guests keep themselves quite busy
Other things to note
There is a temple nearby, for yoga lover, should check the dates for sessions
1) Separate general garbage from recyclable (please take flammable out on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday morning or the night before)
2) Please take off your shoes
3) No smoking at anywhere of the building
4) no party
5) Please inform me if you are coming earlier than 16:00 and checking out later than 10:00. I might need to charge from you if you come or stay longer in the room without informing me.
6) Sheets and towels are provided only one per stay. If you use extra in the closet, I need to charge extra laundry fee.
This host has 80 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi I'm Yuko. I am a freelance realtor and a medical translator. I can speak Chinese and English. I grew up in Shinjuku where I live with my parents and a dog (you'll stay right next to our home.) I have visited more than 20 countries in my life for study (US, China), business trip and vacation. I love scuba diving, ski and dance. I have always loved to learn about difference in culture. There should be always reason in life, and you would choose to come to my house, that is not by chance. I would love to assist you and hope your trip to Japan would be memorable.