The Leadville Depot Condos are fully restored, luxury condos. Unit C is a 1 bdrm w/ loft, 1 bath that sleeps 6. The building is an old train depot, built in the late 1800's, early 1900's, and has been restored with modern day conveniences while maintaining some of the historic charm.
Private patio with great mountain views. Walk into town. Travel a few blocks to the Mineral Belt Trail. There is plenty of parking for your trailers and if you bring a lock you've got private storage!
- Must be at least 25 years of age to rent.
- Store and manage outdoor recreation equipment in storage container only. Please do not bring into condo.
- Security deposit fully refundable within 7 days of check-out, provided nothing is damaged, broken, or missing from/to the condo or it's contents.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. Consideration will be made for parties with children who exceed that number. Prior approval must be granted for extra persons.
- There is no daily maid service. However, it is available at an extra rate. Unit comes stocked with 6 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 6 wash cloths, toilet paper, 4 oz. shampoo/conditioner, 4 oz. body wash, 4 oz. lotion, hair dryer, kitchen towel, dish rag, dish soap, 3 dishwasher pods, and (3) laundry pods. Daily maid service is available for $ 50.00 per day and will include fresh towels and sheets, re-stock toiletries, dust and vacuum. Or for $ 25.00 per day you can get fresh towels and toiletries re-stocked. A full daily maid service is included in all weekly rentals at no charge - this service will be provided the 3rd day of your stay.
We love Leadville! We raised our children here and even though we winter away we are back for the glorious summers! We couldn't live without the breathtaking scenery, getting out in the "hills" to hike or 4 wheel drive, strolling through town, enjoying dinner with friends and family and just the ability to be busy or not, fast or slow - it's at our discretion here.