About this listing
Stunning holiday Mews cottage in conservation area and heart of Whitstable. Open plan kitchen diner with living room opening into charming courtyard. Minutes walk from the shops, restaurants, beach and harbour. Children and pets welcome! Be right in the heart of the action. Light and airy with a sunny courtyard garden. Sleeps 4 on a double bed and two singles. Welcome basket of breakfast for guests included.
A cosy Mews cottage in the central conservation area. Open plan, light, airy and cosy - a unique house of new build meets period. Private yet communal for enjoying your stay!
The location is spectacular & enjoys all of Whitstable!
Entire house except under stairs cupboard.
Outside shared bike & bin storage area with neighbour.
Interaction with guests
I am away, but the house manager is available to greet and help you. The house is on the market for sale so there may be viewings with the estate agent.
Perfectly nestled the street parallel to Harbour Street for local boutique shops, restaurants and bar. The beach and harbour are minutes away!
Local suggestions for eating:
- New Inn Pub - Cosy and welcoming. Across the road from the cottage.
- Samphire - Taste of Kent award 'Pub/Bistro of 2017'. Breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Harbour Street Tapas - Delicious tapas around the corner from the cottage. Lunch & dinner.
- Wheelers Oyster Bar - Delicious. Need to book but also do takeouts.
- Whitstable Oyster Company - Great food and a lovely beach venue.
- The Sportsman - A must but make a booking. Can walk in an hour following the seafront.
- Old Neptune Pub - Seafront location. Iconic.
- Windy Corner - Great coffee and breakfasts/lunches
- The Cheese Box - great selection of British cheeses. Eat in or takeaway.
10 minute walk to Whitstable train station for access to London and St Pancras international station. Very near by bus routes for local Kent towns.
Parking: Daily free on street parking in the adjacent streets. Alternatively, there is a short stay car park in Victoria/Albert St, 2 minute's walk away called 'Gorrell Tank Car Park' across Cromwell Road and take the first left.
Other things to note
The house is on the market for sale so there may be viewings with the estate agent. We will try to notify guests of any overlap.
There is a shared locked bike shed area with next door.
- No shoes on carpets
- Please let us know the number of guests coming
- Please just treat the house with respect, and let us know if any damages or breakages.
- Please just strip beds and leave linen in bedroom, put dishwasher on or empty and wash up / do basic clean up at the end of your stay.
- Please let us know of any pets coming
- Children should be safe, but be aware that we have stairs in the house
- Pets are permitted, but please clean up after them and do not leave them unattended inside the house. They can become distressed and destroy things!
- Check in after 3PM. No Sunday check ins.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.