This tranquil retreat is totally updated yet retains the charm of a Craftsman style bungalow. Located on a quiet street just a few blocks from the village center. From the large deck view the bay and adjacent 4+ acre conservation field.
Built in 1932, the house has natural woodwork throughout and features a stone fireplace in the living room. In addition to the living room, the first floor has a den, bedroom, full bath, kitchen and dining room. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a full bath.