Conveniently located in the heart of Calgary, you are only minute away from public transportation(1 min walk to city hall station),its also within the free fare zone! Great places such as library, shopping center, Calgary Tower, Telus Convention center, Hyatt, China town, stampede ground (2 station away) Stephen Avenue(restaurant and bars) American consulate(U.S visa)is also within 2min walk from the building. One free indoor parking is also provided
The unit itself is a 800sqft one bedroom one bathroom condo, the room is equipped with a queen sized mattress and a portable air conditioner as well as a desk for your laptop, The kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials including microwave, oven , fridge and a dishwasher as well as a coffee maker. There are also a large sofa and a double sized sofa bed in the living room, We also offer high speed internet connection and Netflix for your enjoyment, if you have a computer you can also connect to Smart TV with our HDMI cable.
Our guests have full access to all rooms and amenities within the unit. There are also free gym and a racquetball court in the building that's available for our guests.
Other things to note
1. One Free Indoor parking space (height limit 6feet2 or 188cm)
2. Please bring your own toothpaste and toothbrush.
3. Fresh and clean towels will be provided.
4. Washers and Dryers are in the common area, fee per use is 2.25 CAD
5. Our guest have full access to the unit, the host lives in the same building but different floor
Absolutely no party of any kind allowed, we will be forced to call the police and evict everyone. The building has 24 hour security on patrol.
1. Please do not wear your shoe indoor.
2. Please do not smoke inside, if you want to smoke please do it on the balcony and close the door (don’t let smoke into the room).
3. Please remember to turn off light, water, stove and air conditioner when leaving the apartment.
4. Please wrapped up all your garbage bags when checking out, and dispose of them in the garbage chutes.
5. Please respect our neighbors and monitor noise level after 11:00pm.
6. No guests without prior approval by the host may stay overnight.
7. Please note this apartment is not suitable to host a party. (You will be evicted if building security was called)
8. Please do not lose the keys and the parking FOB (a 100 dollar charges will be applied in the event of losing the key or FOB).
9. Please note check in time is after 3pm, check out time is 11:00 AM.
10. Please remember to close all door and window when leaving the apartment.
11. Please only park at the assigned spot, your vehicle might be towed if you did not park at the assigned spot. And you will be responsible for all the expenses.
If you need help or need information on where to go or what to do, we will be more than happy to assist you! Please don't hesitate to contact me for any question or concerns. We also live in the same building but different floor.
Hi! We are Sigma and Justin,
We have been living in Calgary for nearly 10 years, we enjoy traveling and meeting new people, We enjoy outdoor activities! Calgary and its close approximately to the Rockies has allowed us to spend a lot of free time hiking and climbing. Calgary is a great place for outdoor activities with many beautiful mountain and hiking trails around!