★Presented by Super Host BR (Only 4%)★
Location! Luxury! Reasonable!
Located in the core of MYEONGDONG! - Next to building of Metro hotel.
It takes only 1 minute(30M) from IBIS hotel Myeongdong where 6015 airport bus stop and from Euljiro 1(il) ga subway station
• Check in time is 3 pm and it can be earlier if no one is checking out on the same day.
• Check out time is 11 am and you can stay until 3 pm if no one is checking in the same day.
• No shoes inside room.
• No pets(sorry^^;), no party at late night.
• No smoking, This is a non-smoking building. You may pay penalty about 100 USD by government.
• Don't have food on the bed and don't lay down with make-up.
All bed sheet is 100% high quality cotton and it may not be erased permanently, so you must charge 50 USD for each sheet.
• You have to report exact number of person in advance not to be blush each other and not to short of towels and bedclothes.
• As Airbnb's concept, we would like to share our home. so I wish you leave the room clean just like your home when you check out.
• Clean bedclothes are provided by request in every week for stays. Additional bedclothes can be arranged for $20 per 1 bed upon request.
• Portable wi-fi(wibro egg) is limited 300 MG in a day.
That's sufficient for use website or messenger outside, so when you stay at home, turn off the wibro and use the home wi-fi. It's limitless and faster. & Please don't download heavy files in portable wi-fi.
• Turn off heating controller and AC when you are out.
• Turn off hot water controller when you don't use it.
• Please wash all kitchen tools and dishes before your leaving.
• Recycle disposal is on B2. Get off the elevator / turn right and go out to parking lot / go strait and you can find left side.
Please separate trash into glass bottles, plastic and paper
• Regular trash must be thrown out in time from 7 pm to 11 pm. Get out to outside of rear gate in lobby floor / turn left / go strait until the end and your can find the dummy of white plastic bags of waste.
This host has 890 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm BR, architect, interior designer.
I was born and grown up in Gangnam, Seoul.
I love to travel and stay many fabulous cities and it make me to be a host in airbnb.
I regard you're Creative, Active & Courageous.
If you want to stay and have a food in local way, I'm more than welcome to guide you through this Charming City!
I always try to consider what you most need. Feel free to ask me!!