A cosy wooden cabin, set in the heart of beautiful countryside in Co Meath on the 6 acre Tara Lodge estate. Fully insulated and heated for a warm retreat in natural setting less than 10 mins to the Hill of Tara, Newgrange, Trim Castle, Tayto Park etc. We are only 45 mins drive from the heart of Dublin. Enjoy meeting out donkeys, Shetland ponies, ducks, feline friends and a wild friendly pheasant family. Check out our other listings for accommodation up to 11 guests.
It's a quiet retreat in the heart of the Meath countryside, close to the Hill of Tara. A little piece of heaven, our nature cabin is set in 6 acres of countryside adjoining Tara Lodge and The Star Room, two other log cabins with accommodation for an additional 9 guests.
We also have rescued animals onsite close to the Tara Room including donkeys, ponies, ducks and Small Cat and Deniro - our two furry feline friends. We regret we are unable to accommodate guests pets.
Limited internet 3G connection - it's a great place to unplug and escape.
- As this is a shared place with others staying, no noise, loud music or other after 11pm please.
- Our rescued animals also live here, so please show respect and consideration as this is their home too.
- No heels inside the main lodge.
- Please note our property consists of a main lodge and another cabin. You may need to share toilet and shower facilities with others staying in busy periods. Your own toilet in your room is private.
- You may need to share the kitchen, dining and living areas in the main Tara Lodge with other guests during busy periods. Please be considerate, quiet, clean and tidy when using communal areas.