Fun new cabin tucked neatly by the Au Sable River five minutes from the town of Lake Placid. Enjoy views of Whiteface Mountain while cooling off in the river after a hike, bike, run, or whatever. All backgrounds are welcome at our cabin.
The cabin was built in the fall of 2015. The kitchen has a stove, oven, dishwasher, blender, and coffee maker. The main bedroom has a queen size bed with a sliding door that separates it from the galley kitchen and bath. The second bedroom is a low ceiling loft with a twin mattress. Recently added a three season screen porch.
You are welcome to use the laundry if need be. Just follow the instructions on the washer.
Interaction with guests
We will not be there when guests are around.
- - Please leave your shoes by the mats
- - Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
- - Please leave the cabin as clean as you found it
- - No eating meals in the bedroom
- - Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval
- - Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK
- - Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash
- - Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors
- - If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let me know ASAP
- - Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $50 replacement fee
- - Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit
- - When you leave, turn down thermostat to 55 degrees and/or close all windows