Immerse yourself in an affordable luxury villa, only 3 minutes drive from Ubud centre. Close enough for you to experience the beauty of Ubud (indulge with the food & shopping), yet you will still be able to enjoy the authenticity of Ubud. Our villa is ideal for solo adventurers, business traveller, or even couples. Oh, and did I mention about the spectacular jungle view right out of your room?
When we searched for a Villa, my husband who is a Naturopath made sure of several things that will make this space supports our well-being:
- First of all, it's facing the east, making sure that we have enough natural light inside the house during the day (mould is a huge problem in Ubud, therefore we want to make sure that the house can get a good natural light and air flow).
- Secondly, I love cooking (when I'm home and not too busy), so our kitchen is equipped with tools, like a food processor and oven that can make cooking an enjoyable experience. For health reasons, we make sure that there's no aluminium in our cooking utensils. And of course, you're free to use our kitchen!
- Thirdly, water is a very important part of our wellbeing, so we brought an Alkaline Water Filtration system from Australia, to make sure that we have a good source of water for our daily needs
- And have we mentioned about the spectacular tropical jungle and creek view? Definitely our highlight for the house.
You'll have your own room with private balcony and bathroom, and also have access to a shared kitchen. In the living area, there's a TV if you want to relax and sit back. There's also undercover parking for your motorbike on the main street. If you have a car, it can be parked on the street adjacent to our accommodation.
Interaction with guests
My husband and I travel a lot for work. But when we're in Ubud, we'll stay mostly at home to decompress (and work on other online projects). We can definitely go out for dinner together sometime during your stay.
If we're not around in town, our friend/co-host will be there if you need urgent assistance.
Other things to note
As indicated above our villa is located in the back of a Balinese family compound. We find this quietness from the environment and the safety provided by the family very comforting. Each morning, you'll also see the family member (usually woman), will dress up in traditional dress and give some offering around the house.
- No shoes in the house
- No additional guest allowed (2 people max per room)
- Quite hours between 9 pm - 8 am
This host has 100 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my name is Zee-a (I spell it that way, so English speaker can say my name correctly).
A law school graduate who juggling many things (from writing, teaching and managing businesses), except not lawyering. How funny life can be :) My husband and I travel a lot, teaches about wellness mostly in Asia, Europe and Australia.
I have 1 listing in Ko Phangan - Thailand (which actually belong to our friends and I'm helping her to market it online), and our home in Ubud - Bali.