Anyone who knows and loves Los Angeles can appreciate a Wilshire Boulevard address. Iconic, established, coveted by locals, it means timeless, classic, and the epitome of Los Angeles. Wilshire Boulevard brings an uncommon personality, spanning the beaches of Santa Monica to the pockets of DTLA. With each textured block comes a distinct sense of place and neighborhood – all of them connected by the single pulse of one essential artery.
PLEASE READ OUR REVIEWS & BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!!!
★ DESCRIPTION ★
Whether you're traveling to Los Angeles for business or pleasure, this apartment is centrally located to everything this famed city has to offer. It is located conveniently in the middle of the Los Angeles Downtown area.
Living in our apartment puts you in the center of great shopping and dining, exciting entertainment venues, the financial district of Los Angeles, major freeways, and tons of electrifying night spots! Not to mention, The Walk of Fame, Hollywood Sign, Universal Studios Hollywood, movie-star homes and much more are all just minutes away, making us the most accessible of all the Los Angeles, Hollywood and other vicinity locations.
Directly across the street, Wilshire/Vermont Station, which is served by both the Purple and Red Metro lines, this apartment offers guests an alternative route to navigate the city. Commute to work on the metro, or take the train to the exciting entertainment and dining opportunities in Koreatown, Downtown LA, Hollywood and beyond.
★ APARTMENT ★
• Upscale high-rise living
• Soaring glass windows maximize natural light and create an airy, open feel
• Two queen size beds
• Hardwood flooring
• Central AC/heating
• High speed WIFI internet connection
• 42" LCD TV
• Stainless steel appliances
• Full kitchenette with all utensils
• Frost-free, double door refrigerator with ice maker
• Custom sand-colored cabinetry
• Gourmet kitchen with ivory quartz countertops
• Fresh clean linens and towels
• In-unit full-size stackable washer & dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Blow dryer
• Walk-in closet
★ LOCATION ★
Purple and Red Metro train:
• Directly across the street is the Wilshire/Vermont Station. Trains scheduled every 10 minutes. This takes you to Downtown LA, Union Station, North Hollywood, Pasadena, Chinatown, Little Tokyo and many more.
Need a FREE Taxi?
A great method for transportation in LA is UBER and LYFT. Download the free app on your smartphone, and have a car at your door in minutes for cheaper than most taxi rate.
• $30 off 1st time Uber user
Promo code: uberAIRHND3
• $15 off 1st time Lyft user
Promo code: DANNY730118
• 10 mins to Staples Center (Lakers, Clippers, Kings), LA Convention Center, Nokia Theater, Club Nokia
• 10 mins to Chinatown, Little Tokyo, University of Southern California (USC), Dodgers Stadium
• 15 mins to Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Chinese Theater, Pantages Theater, Hollywood & Highland, Kodak Theater, Hollywood Bowl, Miracle Mile (museum row)
• 20 mins to Hollywood Sign, Griffith Park Observatory
• 30 mins to LAX international airport, Santa Monica & Venice beach, Beverly Hills
This neighborhood is safe, fun, exciting, and everything is at your door! Perfect for a vacation, short stay or long stay. It's easy to access around Los Angeles and Hollywood from this apartment.
★ AMENITIES ★
• Parking: FREE, reserved, transponder-access parking with in-n-out privileges. It’s a gem to have your own parking spot in this busy, part of town.
• The SkyBridge Pool & Garden define luxury and resort living - sunbathe on the pool deck, surrounded by views of the cityscape. Take a dip in the heated swimming pool.
• Urban bar with residents' Lounge
• Fit360 gym packed with equipment for strength and cardio training
• Very pet friendly
★ 5-STARS SERVICE ★
We are available to help guests by phone, text, email for any special accommodation before and/or during your stay.
We have lived in LA surrounding areas for over 10 years, and therefore we are very familiar with the city, we have many recommendations for tourist hotspots, beaches, museums, shopping districts, restaurants, nightclubs/bars, and etc.
We could even spend time at our own leisure time to interact, get to know you, and/or grab a quick drink/food in the area.
At the end of the day, we are here to attribute to your awesome experience in LA whether for vacation, business trip or visit. If there's anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to ask!
Detailed check in instruction with pictures will be sent out shortly. If you have not received it a week prior to your reservation, please send us a AirBnB message or call/text us directly at the numbers below.
Other things to note
• Please respect the apartment as though it was yours!
• No smoking. Smoke detectors are installed in the apartment.
• Please do not disturb the neighbors at any time. In case of an emergency please, contact us directly!
• Feel free to make a home cook meal; we only ask you to wash dishes and take out the trash regularly to prevent rodents.
• Please conserve energy by turning off all lights, AC/heater and electronics when not in use or when leaving the property.
• Hope you enjoy your stay, and if there are any problems at all, please don't hesitate to contact me right away.
• Your comfort is our satisfaction!
★ GUESTS MUST ABIDE TO THE HOUSE RULES ★
• You're provided with 1 set of unit key, key fob, and parking transponder. Non-return or lost unit key, key fob, or parking transponder will result in forfeiting your entire security deposit.
• Do not forget to carry unit key and key fob when leaving apartment. Lockout service fee is $150.
• Late check-out, over 30 mins of arranged time, will incur a $75 fee charged to reschedule for a cleaning.
• Pets fee: $50
• We do not accept any packages sent to our address before, during, or after your reservation. They are instructed to return back to sender if not under our names.
• Please refrain from speaking to any of property staff members during your stay as they are only there to assist permanent residents. Please make us your priority and point of contact during your stay. Thank you for your cooperation!
• You MUST read and follow our clear instruction guide for check-in and check-out procedures, along with parking instruction to avoid your car being towed. Link will be sent as your travel date approaches closer.
• Liability: The Homeowners privately own the rental unit and are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of Guest's personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of, or others whom they invite, to use the premises.
This host has 871 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to Affordable Rentals!
Our team specialize in vacation home rentals at an affordable price. We offer the most luxurious flats in prime location of Los Angeles.
Our priority goal is to provide communication, comfort, privacy, cleanliness, and safety. We want to ensure that our guests receive the best hospitality and the most memorable experience from us.
Please read our reviews & book with confidence!
"I haven't been Everywhere but it's on my list."