The flat is specially furnished to accomodate two adults with a baby.
It is spacious, well equipped and located close to a big old barock park (Augarten) with several children playgrounds and an open air swimming pool for kids.
The apartment is Vienna 1900 style with high (3,80 meter) ceylings and high doors.
It is spacious and offers on 50 square meters the following:
- a bedroom, with a 1,80m kingsize bed and a wooden cuppoard,
- a living room with sofa, baby travel bed, toys, shelves and a dining table
- a kitchen with high quality fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven from Siemens, a kettle, a coffee machine and basics like salt, pepper, coffee, sugar etc
- a bathroom with a sink, mirrow, bath, washing machine, towel dryer and diaper changing table with extra heating and secuity fence
- the toilet is in a separate room within the flat, also accessible from the hall
My guests may access the whole apartment. The only exception is on cupboard in the living room.
Interaction with guests
I live in Vienna also and I am available for any questions via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or telephone. If needed I can arrange to be there in person.
I would also love to show you some parts of Vienna with my little baby boy.
Other things to note
There is an elevator, so the flat can be accessed easily with a baby carriage. A baby carriage can be parked in front of the apartment door, where a iron ring is provided for a bike lock you could bring.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a young professional working in IT. In my spare time I am busy with my family and my various interests, like rowing, playing the cello, music and concerts, reading, education, working for the community, travelling etc etc.