Shogas's is a wonderfully appointed apartment suite that offers a private space in a wonderful location. A short walk will get you to the French Quarter or Frenchman St. Mornings are very quiet, you'll wake up to birds singing and the squirrels playing in the yard - a perfect place to relax and unwind.
Im seeking someone/couple to comply with basic norms of peaceful, respectful, communal behavior. By making a deposit, you are agreeing to all terms & conditions, as outlined here.
Im seeking someone/couple to comply with basic norms of peaceful, respectful, communal behavior.
1. No-smoking, inside or out, a smoke free property.
2. Extra guests are not welcome. Anyone other than the Guest booking, may not be admitted to the property at any time.
3. The Property is a private residence; the Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended purposes. (The sofa isnt an extra bed)
6. Guest agrees not to download any unlawful content from the internet while using the wifi provided by the Homeowner.
7. Check-in after 2 pm & Check-out before 11 am.
8. Lost keys incur a $55 surcharge if the lock needs to be replaced.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1057 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Whitney and I am a New Orleans transplant. Originally from North Carolina- I have lived in New Orleans since July 2010. Although I miss North Carolina often, I have fallen in love with New Orleans- the food, the spirit of the people, the music, the culture, the history, the tradition and even my husband, Tom! New Orleans has treated me well and I hope to repay it the favor for many years to come.
I have been an airbnb host since July 2012. The property was first listed on airbnb by the previous owner "Belinda." We want to be able to provide all of our guests with a quiet, nice and convenient place to stay as they take in all that New Orleans has to offer.
We hope to meet with you soon and help to make your New Orleans experience memorable.
Whitney (& Tom) :)