Experience an intimate getaway in Sinaia,where you can enjoy both the urban city and the majestic nature.The villa is nested in the woods, in a quiet place,at just 5 min drive from DT Sinaia.
A great place to share it w/ your family/big group of friends. You can have a great time BBQ-ing in the backyard as easily as you can discover the surrounding woods. U can truly indulge in relaxation, leisure areas, walking, hiking, biking and photography - the area will provide the best of both worlds.
----------PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE BOOKING------------
Downstairs, 2 BEDROOMS (~15mp-12mp) equipped with *shutters*.
Upstairs: 2 King-sized Bedrooms (~23mp) & 1 Small Bedroom (~7mp).
You'll also find TWO BATHROOMS : one that is placed at the groundfloor and the other at the chalet's 1st floor.Each having the essentials that one can need during a stay (e.g.towels,toilet paper, soaps ).
The bathrooms will be reconditioned next year.
In the heart of the nature, the resounding chittering of the birds will be the only noise that you'll hear during the day.
Occasionally at night, the neighbours' doggies, out of too much altruism and bravery, tend to bark a bit louder to make sure that the houses are 100% safe. But don't worry they won't wake you up.
-Refrigerator,microwave, coffee maker, cutlery & cooking utensiles
Interaction with guests
I'd be available 24/7 for your questions/needs via phone and/or Airbnb messages.
Spoken languages: English ( professional proficiency) and Spanish (intermediate level).
Other things to note
------ Answers to some frequently asked questions -----
There will be no surprises :
• The security deposit is done through AirBnB, there will be no cash exchange between us unless you will make a night check- in (23:00-06:00) which implies an extra fee of 10EUR, payable in cash at the moment of check-in.
•During the week(working days) the check-ins will most probably be done after 17:00. Still, this aspect will be discussed by both guest and host in order to come up with the best solution. :)
• All the sheets are included as well as the towels : there are no extra fees.
• The amount of guests affect the price: for 1-3 persons you will pay a fixed amount of money/night (e.g. 30$), afterwards you will be charged for the 4th,5th up to the 11th guest with a price/person (e.g. 8$).
• WiFi is included and it is a "real" WiFi (it is not a hot-spot)
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
Hey I'm Rebeca, a 21 yr old from Bucharest that studies business and economics. My passions are: dancing,acting and listening to music.
I'm much of a chit-chatter so it will be very easy to communicate with you ( as a host/guest). I like interacting and getting to know the people that I meet. I started hosting on Airbnb not long ago,as my parents own a small chalet in Sinaia. So far, I'm enjoying it very much considering that I've met very cool and open-minded people.