New House, one out of three new flats built in 2016.
The flat consists of kitchen with sofabed, bedroom with double bed, bathroom and large independent garden (130 m2).
Comfortale, air conditioning, washing machine, dish washer, tv.
Over bedbook . it you can book at lower rates paying upfront of 25% and then the remaining amount (75%) at your arrival.
graden of 130 m2
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.