This 3-year-old self-contained apartment is centrally located in the Yeppoon CBD with free parking and WI-FI.
Only meters from:
- Beautiful Yeppoon Main Beach
- The esplanade & free waterpark
- Cafes and restaurants.
Located within the Oshen complex, with a swimming pool, atrium and BBQ with servery.
Lift access to all floors & carparks.
- Full size kitchen, stone benchtop & stainless appliances
- Combined washer/dryer
- 30 Foxtel channels
Popular apartment with holiday makers and corporates alike.
The perfect base from which to explore all the Capricorn Coast has to offer or just relax.
Recharge with a stroll on the beach or along the esplanade
Browse through the stores.
Grab a coffee and the newspaper.
Dine in Cafes, restaurants, clubs and pubs.
Take a day trip to Great Keppel Island.
Explore Byfield National Park.
Take in the sights at scenic lookouts dotted along the Yeppoon Coast
You are most welcome to access all the facilities Oshen has to offer:
- Pool Deck complete with sun lounges, overlooking North Great Keppel Island.
- Secure underground carpark with lift access.
- Electric BBQ complete with a dinning and servery area.
- Atrium, complete with relaxed seating, lounge area and a book exchange.
Interaction with guests
We operate a reception office at the back of the Oshen Complex (49 Hill Street Yeppoon) during business hours and are on hand to say hi and offer you the locals tips on where to eat and what to see and do. We also keep cold drinks and a range of brochures and maps for your convince.
We live in the Oshen complex and available should you require assistance outside of office hours.
Other things to note
Your unit comes complete with 1 free parking space in the secure underground car park (height limit 2.15m). Additional free parking is available on the street.
We offer 2 off these identical first floor apartments (please note in order to offer maximum availability to AirBnb guests I have shown images of the view available from both of these units in this listing).
Rules of the House
Guests and invitees of guests are expected to behave in a manner which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests within the property. A breach of House Rules may result in management to evict any person/s from the premises immediately without notice or refund.
All guests agree to abide by the House Rules
1. Check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 10am
2. Parties are strictly prohibited.
3. Disturbance to any other guests or neighbors, including excessive noise, violet, aggressive or unruly behavior is prohibited and may result in eviction and loss of rental or bond.
4. Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight. Guests are welcome until 9pm. After 9pm, the accommodation is to only be occupied by the amount of guests registered on your booking. This includes children & infants.
5. Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay.
6. One key is issued per guest. Lost keys will incur a replacement fee of $10 per lost key.
7. All guests may be asked to supply photo ID for Resort records/ verification upon arrival.
8. No glass allowed in any public areas.
9. Careless and/or deliberate activation of the Fire Alarm System, (including but not limited to in-room alarms, fire hoses, extinguishers and sprinkler systems) will be reported to the authorities who will impose a fine and you will be on charged any call out fees imposed by the Fire Brigade.
10. Unauthorised use or obstruction of fire escape stairwells will result in immediate eviction and may result in a fine being imposed by the authorities.
11. Under no circumstances are any items to be hung, thrown or dropped from the balconies
12. No signs to be hung or displayed from the apartment interior, balconies or windows.
13. Pool rules are to be followed completely at all times.
Guests whom experience noisy or boisterous behavior are encouraged to contact management to report these matters. Management can then take action to remedy the situation.
The swimming pool is open between the hours of 7.00am till 9.00pm. Please ensure the gate is securely latched upon entering and leaving. To ensure the safety of yourself and others, no glass is to be bought into this area.
Please follow the pool rules located in swimming pool area.
NO RUNNING OR JUMPING
NO DIVING OR BOMBING
NO BODY BOARDS OR ALIKE
NO UNRULEY OF NOISY BEHAVIOUR
NO GLASS IN THE POOL AREA
NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY
The Pool is not patrolled by lifeguards. Persons who are not strong swimmers and children are to be supervised and accompanied by a competent adult at all times.
Management accepts no responsibility for any injury sustained.
Use of pool area is at the guests own risk