Madeira Beach Yacht Club unit 169E is a perfect location to relax and be in walking distance to the beach. This unit is a two level, one bedroom one and a half bath townhouse that comfortably sleeps 4 guests and is just a quick walk to the Gulf of Mexico. You'll find a NEW nicely updated kitchen with granite counter tops, main level living room with a brand NEW sleeper sofa, flat screen TV/DVD and a half bath. Upstairs is a full bath with new tile, a den with flat screen TV, a bedroom with one queen size bed and one twin bed and another flat screen TV, plus a full size washer and dryer in the utility room. Free WIFI and free parking. Enjoy the convenience of a gas grill! There is a 7 Day minimum stay. Saturday to Saturday arrival and departure during peak times.
The Yacht Club at Madeira Beach laps the Boca Ciega Bay and is 150 yards from Madeira's finest white sand beach at Archibald Memorial Beach Park complete with its own snack bar, outdoor showers and restrooms. Watch the dolphins or fish from one of three fishing decks and experience the spectacular sunsets on the beach. Madeira Beach Yacht Club is a private, gated well-kept facility. The property has a club house with a small, well equipped gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, showers and billiards room. It also has two outdoor heated swimming pools, lounger chairs, umbrellas, tables and benches and several fishing piers. You are within walking distance to many different Shops, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Post Office and a Drugstore. Shop at many unique boutiques and specialty stores located on Madeira Way and still have the convenience of larger stores such as Winn Dixie, Dollar Tree and CVS just steps away. The Gulf Beaches Library is also across the street to where you can obtain a temporary membership that is available to visitors. It's resort style living with all the privacy and relaxation of home!
Madeira Beach is located just west of St. Petersburg and has 2.5 miles of gorgeous beaches and sparkling Gulf of Mexico waters. Legend says that a pirate named John LeVique was the first European to "settle" the Madeira Beach area. It is best known for the 1,100-foot boardwalk along the Intracoastal named John's Pass Village and Boardwalk. John's Pass is a collection of shops and restaurants in an old-style fishing village setting. Here you can pass the time watching pelicans dive for fish, watch dolphins swim and play, shop till your hearts content, or simply relax and enjoy all the amazing food and drink! Fishing is the primary sport activity but you can also rent a jet ski, take a pirate cruise or go on a sunset dolphin cruise. Within the city limits are many more restaurants, beach bars, unique local shops and many public beach access points. The activities and memories are endless in Madeira Beach!
Across the Street from Beach
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT
• ABSOLUTELY NO PETS IN THE UNIT
• Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Please abide by pool rules as posted if applicable to include but not limited to: No glass containers at the pool area; no large floats or rafts. Please use the pool at your own risk.
• The use of roller skates, roller blades, in-line skates, and skateboards is strictly prohibited in the building walkways, sidewalks, parking ramps and garage.
• Keep balconies and walkways clear. No towels, clothing, umbrellas or other items are to be hung from railings or balconies.
• Barbecuing or grilling on balconies is allowed with an electric grill ONLY.
• Do not feed seagulls from the property.
• Park in assigned space for your unit. All vehicles must have parking permits displayed. Vehicles without a parking permit displayed are subject to towing at renters expense.
• Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum during the hours of 11pm -8am. This is a private condominium or home and there are year round occupants that live in the building. While you are on vacation, they may not be.
• All trash is to be bagged and placed in garbage chute or proper containers.
• Cars must be pulled into the parking space as normal. No backing into parking spaces.
This host has 85 reviews for other properties.View other reviews