Make yourself right at home in this 2nd floor condo with a great view of the pool and the Gulf of Mexico in the distance. NEWLY renovated one bedroom condo with 2 double beds in the bedroom. Just the place to have a home away from home. The perfect getaway! 10% discount for stays of 28 days or longer!
This condo is right across the street from the Public beach access and is within walking distance to a variety of local restaurants and shops. There is a large heated pool, secluded from the street by privacy fencing. There are lounge chairs for tanning, and a tiki hut for relaxing in the shade. A BBQ Grill and Shuffleboard is provided for your use, and there is a coin-operated laundry on site. ***Please note: Parking for this unit is limited to one vehicle. Additional parking in the area is available. Please ask us for details.
Madeira Beach is located just west of St. Petersburg and has 2.5 miles of gorgeous beaches and sparkling Gulf of Mexico waters. Legend says that a pirate named John LeVique was the first European to settle the Madeira Beach area. It is best known for the 1,100-foot boardwalk along the Intracoastal named John's Pass Village and Boardwalk.
John's Pass is a collection of shops and restaurants in an old-style fishing village setting. Here you can pass the time watching pelicans dive for fish, watch dolphins swim and play, shop till your hearts content, or simply relax and enjoy all the amazing food and drink! Fishing is the primary sport activity but you can also rent a jet ski, take a pirate cruise or go on a sunset dolphin cruise. Within the city limits are many more restaurants, beach bars, unique local shops and many public beach access points. The activities and memories are endless in Madeira Beach!
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT
• ABSOLUTELY NO PETS IN THE UNIT
• Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Please abide by pool rules as posted if applicable to include but not limited to: No glass containers at the pool area; no large floats or rafts. Please use the pool at your own risk.
• The use of roller skates, roller blades, in-line skates, and skateboards is strictly prohibited in the building walkways, sidewalks, parking ramps and garage.
• Keep balconies and walkways clear. No towels, clothing, umbrellas or other items are to be hung from railings or balconies.
• Barbecuing or grilling on balconies is allowed with an electric grill ONLY.
• Do not feed seagulls from the property.
• Park in assigned space for your unit. All vehicles must have parking permits displayed. Vehicles without a parking permit displayed are subject to towing at renters expense.
• Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum during the hours of 11pm -8am. This is a private condominium or home and there are year round occupants that live in the building. While you are on vacation, they may not be.
• All trash is to be bagged and placed in garbage chute or proper containers.
• Cars must be pulled into the parking space as normal. No backing into parking spaces.
Super Strict 30
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 30 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 52 reviews for other properties.View other reviews