This bright and cheery ground floor condo on the north side of the building at Sea Rocket in North Redington Beach is NEWLY renovated and is the perfect getaway! Sleeps four guests with a queen size bed and double futon. Unit is just steps away from the beach and now with free Wifi and new flat screen TV! Come enjoy a unique and relaxing stay with us!
Sea Rocket was built in 1950 and is a gem of a complex located in North Redington Beach where the beach is simply dazzling! Sea Rocket is a small (30 individually owned units) complex where the condos are small, cute, clean and completely furnished and equipped for shorter stays or longer stays. There is also an on-site laundry room and ice machine. It is a charming, reasonably priced vacation spot just steps from the white powdery sand and pristine water of the Gulf of Mexico. Here you will enjoy breathtaking sunsets, walks on the beach, and fabulous shelling.
There is a large covered patio overlooking the beach with plenty of lounge chairs, a BBQ grill, and shuffleboard for use during your stay. Colorful Adirondack chairs are casually placed around the property for reading, snoozing, or socializing with the unique community that is the Sea Rocket!
Redington Shores is bordered by North Redington Beach to the north, Madeira Beach to the south, the Intracoastal Waterway to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico to the west. Redington Beach is primarily a waterfront residential community and the town is approximately 1 square mile in size. The town of North Redington Beach lies in the heart of the sun coast's beach communities halfway between Clearwater to the north and St. Pete Beach to the south.
Redington Shores is just 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport and offers easy access to all major cities and attractions in the Tampa Bay area. Along the main stretch of Gulf Blvd, which links all these beach communities, you'll find lots of popular and local breakfast, lunch and dinner establishments as well as the Redington Long Pier for world class fishing.
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT
• ABSOLUTELY NO PETS IN THE UNIT
• Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Please abide by pool rules as posted if applicable to include but not limited to: No glass containers at the pool area; no large floats or rafts. Please use the pool at your own risk.
• The use of roller skates, roller blades, in-line skates, and skateboards is strictly prohibited in the building walkways, sidewalks, parking ramps and garage.
• Keep balconies and walkways clear. No towels, clothing, umbrellas or other items are to be hung from railings or balconies.
• Barbecuing or grilling on balconies is allowed with an electric grill ONLY.
• Do not feed seagulls from the property.
• Park in assigned space for your unit. All vehicles must have parking permits displayed. Vehicles without a parking permit displayed are subject to towing at renters expense.
• Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum during the hours of 11pm -8am. This is a private condominium or home and there are year round occupants that live in the building. While you are on vacation, they may not be.
• All trash is to be bagged and placed in garbage chute or proper containers.
• Cars must be pulled into the parking space as normal. No backing into parking spaces.
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View other reviews