***NEW LISTING*** This second floor beautiful and updated condo overlooks the Waves tropical courtyard pool. One bedroom, one bath sleeps four guests. Waves-16 has been freshly painted, has a new sofa and love-seat, HDTV, washer and dryer, free North American long distance and free wireless internet access too! Come experience this amazing peaceful getaway!
Waves features 20 individually owned one and two bedroom condos. Gated code entry to the complex leads you to the heated courtyard pool, BBQ and on-site coin laundry. The unit has two assigned parking spots (You can park one behind the other). Located just a short 5 minute walk from the beautiful St. Pete Beach white sand beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. Recently selected as the country's top beach destination and renowned for its jaw-dropping sunsets, St Pete Beach is an ideal vacation getaway. Many amenities in the area include boat rentals, bike rentals, para-sailing, stand up paddle boards, fishing, dolphin watch cruises, jet skis, kayaks and almost any water sport imaginable plus shopping on Corey Ave and many fantastic restaurants.
St. Pete Beach, the most southern link in a chain of barrier islands that make up the Tampa Bay Sun Coast, offers residents and visitors miles of pristine white sandy beaches that border the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. St. Pete Beach, formerly known as St. Petersburg Beach, has a wide variety of accommodations ranging from large scale resorts to the classic Florida mom and pop vintage motels that bring back memories of old Florida.
The city was incorporated in 1957 with the consolidation of the Towns of Pass-a-Grille, Don CeSar, Belle Vista, St. Petersburg Beach and unincorporated Pinellas County to become the "City of St. Petersburg Beach." In 1994, the citizens voted to shorten the name to "St. Pete Beach" to lessen the confusion with the City of St. Petersburg, located on the mainland to the east. The City of St. Pete Beach is located just off the Pinellas County mainland of Saint Petersburg, just south of Treasure Island, 20 miles from Clearwater Beach and within 30 miles of both St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport and Tampa International Airport.
With year-round sunshine, an abundance of recreational activities, restaurants, and shopping, St. Pete Beach is one of the most enjoyable places to live and vacation, in the world.
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT
• ABSOLUTELY NO PETS IN THE UNIT
• Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Please abide by pool rules as posted if applicable to include but not limited to: No glass containers at the pool area; no large floats or rafts. Please use the pool at your own risk.
• The use of roller skates, roller blades, in-line skates, and skateboards is strictly prohibited in the building walkways, sidewalks, parking ramps and garage.
• Keep balconies and walkways clear. No towels, clothing, umbrellas or other items are to be hung from railings or balconies.
• Barbecuing or grilling on balconies is allowed with an electric grill ONLY.
• Do not feed seagulls from the property.
• Park in assigned space for your unit. All vehicles must have parking permits displayed. Vehicles without a parking permit displayed are subject to towing at renters expense.
• Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum during the hours of 11pm -8am. This is a private condominium or home and there are year round occupants that live in the building. While you are on vacation, they may not be.
• All trash is to be bagged and placed in garbage chute or proper containers.
• Cars must be pulled into the parking space as normal. No backing into parking spaces.
This host has 52 reviews for other properties.View other reviews