About this listing
NEW LISTING! Bahia Vista 7-102 is a beautifully decorated, ground floor Bay Front condo with sunset views! Enjoy watching the boat and dophin action from this amazing unit! Large patio with seating and a view of the Bahia Vista Beach area and waterfront. Sleeps 4 guests with a king size bed in the master bedroom, a queen size bed in the guest bedroom. The master bedroom has a newly updated en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, sliding door to the balcony and a walk in closet. The guest bathroom has also been updated! 7 day minimum, Saturday arrival and Saturday departure.
The living room has a leather sectional and a new 50 inch 4K flat screen TV. This unit includes access to the pool and spa with poolside restrooms, in unit laundry room, Wireless Internet Access and Free North American Long Distance calling!
Isla Del Sol - meaning Island of the Sun, is an island community on a tropical barrier island surrounded by Boca Ciega Bay and nestled between the southernmost tip of St Petersburg and St Pete Beach, Florida. This island community has many different condo neighborhoods each with beautiful tropical landscaping, heated pools, spas, clubhouses, some with private beaches and water views everywhere you look. Biking and walking trails will take you from your condo to the Shopper's Village and around the golf course of the private Isla Del Sol Yacht and Country Club.
The Island is just minutes from the warm, turquoise waters and the many beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, Fort DeSoto Park and Fort DeSoto's North Beach, voted one of America's top beaches. Tons of shops, restaurants and many exciting things to do are just a short drive across the Bayway Bridge to Gulf Blvd. Explore historic Pass-a-Grille beach and the bustling St Pete Beach or drive up the coast following Gulf Blvd through Treasure Island, Madeira Beach, Redington Beach, Indian Shores, Indian Rocks Beach, Belleair Shores all the way to Clearwater Beach to see what adventures you may find! It's also just a quick drive to I-275 to the experience all that Downtown St Petersburg has to offer.
St. Pete Beach, the most southern link in a chain of barrier islands that make up the Tampa Bay Sun Coast, offers residents and visitors miles of pristine white sandy beaches that border the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. St. Pete Beach, formerly known as St. Petersburg Beach, has a wide variety of accommodations ranging from large scale resorts to the classic Florida mom and pop vintage motels that bring back memories of old Florida. The city was incorporated in 1957 with the consolidation of the Towns of Pass-a-Grille, Don CeSar, Belle Vista, St. Petersburg Beach and unincorporated Pinellas County to become the "City of St. Petersburg Beach." In 1994, the citizens voted to shorten the name to "St. Pete Beach" to lessen the confusion with the City of St. Petersburg, located on the mainland to the east. The City of St. Pete Beach is located just off the Pinellas County mainland of Saint Petersburg, just south of Treasure Island, 20 miles from Clearwater Beach and within 30 miles of both St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport and Tampa International Airport. With year-round sunshine, an abundance of recreational activities, restaurants, and shopping, St. Pete Beach is one of the most enjoyable places to live and vacation, in the world.
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT
• ABSOLUTELY NO PETS IN THE UNIT
• Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Please abide by pool rules as posted if applicable to include but not limited to: No glass containers at the pool area; no large floats or rafts. Please use the pool at your own risk.
• The use of roller skates, roller blades, in-line skates, and skateboards is strictly prohibited in the building walkways, sidewalks, parking ramps and garage.
• Keep balconies and walkways clear. No towels, clothing, umbrellas or other items are to be hung from railings or balconies.
• Barbecuing or grilling on balconies is allowed with an electric grill ONLY.
• Do not feed seagulls from the property.
• Park in assigned space for your unit. All vehicles must have parking permits displayed. Vehicles without a parking permit displayed are subject to towing at renters expense.
• Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum during the hours of 11pm -8am. This is a private condominium or home and there are year round occupants that live in the building. While you are on vacation, they may not be.
• All trash is to be bagged and placed in garbage chute or proper containers.
• Cars must be pulled into the parking space as normal. No backing into parking spaces.
Super Strict 30
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 30 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.