About this listing
Spacious and beautiful completely remodeled 2nd floor condo in Madeira Beach Yacht Club in Madeira Beach. All new tile throughout this 2 bedroom 1 bath Jack and Jill bathroom, all new furniture, new kitchen and baths with granite counter tops, new ceilings, and paint. The renovation of the condo was just completed in October 2016. Now with 3 flat screen TVs, expanded cable service, free North American long distance calls and free wireless internet access! 10% Discount for reservations of 28 days or longer!
This condo is a great place for a relaxing getaway and will sleep up to 4 people with a queen size bed in the master bedroom and two twin size beds in the second bedroom. You will enjoy the balcony where you can grill your dinner on the electric grill and soak up the beautiful weather.
Madeira Beach Yacht Club is centrally located in Madeira Beach on Gulf Blvd in the heart of everything! This property is a two story condominium in a landscaped and gated complex with 2 large heated pools, hot tub, exercise room, pool tables, library and fishing from the piers on property. The new park next door has basketball, soccer, tennis, ballparks and a playground. You will enjoy the breathtaking sunsets within walking distance of an expansive beach and the Gulf of Mexico's shimmering blue-green waters plus all the amazing wildlife. This property is within walking distance to many shops and restaurants and is only 2 miles away from John's Pass.
Madeira Beach is located just west of St. Petersburg and has 2.5 miles of gorgeous beaches and sparkling Gulf of Mexico waters. Legend says that a pirate named John LeVique was the first European to 'settle' the Madeira Beach area. It is best known for the 1,100-foot boardwalk along the Intracoastal named John's Pass Village and Boardwalk. John's Pass is a collection of shops and restaurants in an old-style fishing village setting. Here you can pass the time watching pelicans dive for fish, watch dolphins swim and play, shop till your hearts content, or simply relax and enjoy all the amazing food and drink!
Fishing is the primary sport activity but you can also rent a jet ski, take a pirate cruise or go on a sunset dolphin cruise. Within the city limits are many more restaurants, beach bars, unique local shops and many public beach access points. The activities and memories are endless in Madeira Beach!
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT
• ABSOLUTELY NO PETS IN THE UNIT
• Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Please abide by pool rules as posted if applicable to include but not limited to: No glass containers at the pool area; no large floats or rafts. Please use the pool at your own risk.
• The use of roller skates, roller blades, in-line skates, and skateboards is strictly prohibited in the building walkways, sidewalks, parking ramps and garage.
• Keep balconies and walkways clear. No towels, clothing, umbrellas or other items are to be hung from railings or balconies.
• Barbecuing or grilling on balconies is allowed with an electric grill ONLY.
• Do not feed seagulls from the property.
• Park in assigned space for your unit. All vehicles must have parking permits displayed. Vehicles without a parking permit displayed are subject to towing at renters expense.
• Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum during the hours of 11pm -8am. This is a private condominium or home and there are year round occupants that live in the building. While you are on vacation, they may not be.
• All trash is to be bagged and placed in garbage chute or proper containers.
• Cars must be pulled into the parking space as normal. No backing into parking spaces.
Super Strict 30
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 30 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.