About this listing
Come enjoy this unique, quiet cottage. Private duplex with your own porch. Beach is just a walk across the boardwalk. Unit can sleep up to 4 people on 2 queen size futons. Sit out on the porch and enjoy a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage. This very quaint cottage is small but full of charm and comfort. The beach is 180 steps away via the boardwalk that is right outside your door. The trolley line of Gulf Blvd is one short half block from the house. House is equipped with a large TV in the living room and free WIFI. Rock Lobster is located in town of Treasure Island and is less than a mile from the famous Johns Pass shopping and restaurant area where you can shop, eat, enjoy, watch the dolphins, or even rent jet skis! Discounts provided if you rent the whole house!
Treasure Island got its name from an early hotel owner who buried and then discovered a couple of wooden chests on the beach. The hotelier claimed that the chests were filled with treasure. News of the discovery spread quickly and people began calling the area Treasure Island. Treasure Island is adjacent to St. Petersburg and central to everything.
Treasure Island is adjacent to St. Petersburg and central to everything. Treasure Island's three miles of white sandy beaches, pristine waters, welcoming vintage hotels, and unique restaurants attract visitors from all over the world. Go swimming, shelling, sunning, snorkeling, parasailing, bird and dolphin watching, or simply walk the beach and watch an amazing sunset. Walk the mile-long Treasure Island Beach Trail for convenient access to the motels, restaurants and bars that make up the heart of this incredible destination!
Property on Beach - Non Gulf Front
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT
• ABSOLUTELY NO PETS IN THE UNIT
• Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Please abide by pool rules as posted if applicable to include but not limited to: No glass containers at the pool area; no large floats or rafts. Please use the pool at your own risk.
• The use of roller skates, roller blades, in-line skates, and skateboards is strictly prohibited in the building walkways, sidewalks, parking ramps and garage.
• Keep balconies and walkways clear. No towels, clothing, umbrellas or other items are to be hung from railings or balconies.
• Barbecuing or grilling on balconies is allowed with an electric grill ONLY.
• Do not feed seagulls from the property.
• Park in assigned space for your unit. All vehicles must have parking permits displayed. Vehicles without a parking permit displayed are subject to towing at renters expense.
• Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum during the hours of 11pm -8am. This is a private condominium or home and there are year round occupants that live in the building. While you are on vacation, they may not be.
• All trash is to be bagged and placed in garbage chute or proper containers.
• Cars must be pulled into the parking space as normal. No backing into parking spaces.
Super Strict 30
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 30 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 36 reviews for other properties.View other reviews