Luxurious 3 story home + rooftop deck overlooking Nashville! Walk to the Gulch, or take a 5 minute uber to downtown (you could walk too- it's just 1.5 miles away!) Retro eclectic decor and furnishings, cityscape photo murals, and room for 10 in beds in this beautiful home. It even has a game room! Garage parking, and rooftop views with an outdoor space complete with grill and tv that will take your breath away! If you're looking for a city escape, look no further!
Walk into this amazing unit and you'll find no detail was spared! Reclaimed wood walls, marquee signs, comfy seating, high top pub style tables greet you on the open, first floor, where you can sleep 2 on a HUGE queen size pullout sofa. Fully equipped kitchen, family-friendly items, and so much more awaits you! Big screen TVs everywhere you look!
Downstairs, you'll find a cozy bedroom with king size bed and en suite bathroom. But THAT'S NOT ALL- Open up the hall closet and find a full-blown arcade!! Endless hours of entertainment.
On the second floor, you'll find two more bedrooms- one with a king bed and en suite bath (and ANOTHER big screen tv!!) and the next bedroom with a king and full plus a luxurious spa-like bath with separate tub and shower.
The rooftop deck is THE spot you'll want to be, though-- overlooking the city skyline with amazingly comfortable seating, an entire outdoor kitchen, outdoor TV and firepit! WOW!
You won't find another unit like this anywhere.
You'll have access to the entire home, garage parking, and the beautiful outdoor space on the rooftop!
Interaction with guests
We pride ourselves on responding as quickly as possible to our guests. We also have the capability of providing add-on optional concierge services by request, and can facilitate anything from a stocked refrigerator to arranging for onsite entertainment, dinner reservations, etc. We look forward to hosting you!
Other things to note
Please note that our properties are privately owned homes, and therefore sometimes appliances or household systems (HVAC, Plumbing, etc) may unexpectedly malfunction. While we will do everything in our power to address any functionality issues as quickly as possible, we cannot offer refunds- full or partial, cancellations, or alternate accommodations unless the property is deemed uninhabitable. Thank you for understanding!
Nashville Short Term Rental Permit: CASR (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
For those unfamiliar with Airbnb, please note our process of serving our guests:
-You book instantly, or request to stay and we say YES!!! :)
-We'll immediately send you some basic information, as well as a rental agreement we require each guest to sign. You do NOT need to include payment info for a security deposit; that's collected via Airbnb, but you do need to sign in agreement to the terms.
-About a week before your stay, you'll be sent a virtual guest book with info about the property you'll be staying at.
-4 days prior to checkin, you'll receive a welcome email. At that point, if you would like an early checkin or late checkout, we'll be able to say firmly we can or cannot honor it (**Please note some extremely early checkins or late checkouts will be subject to a nominal $25 fee, due to our having to reschedule cleaning crews, etc**)
-2 hours prior to your arrival, you'll be texted, emailed and airbnb'ed (hey, we wanted to be thorough!) with a code to access your rental unit.
-You arrive and love everything!
-You enjoy your vacation, reference your virtual guest book for checkout instructions (don't worry-- we'll send them to you, too!) and leave the house as close to how you found it as possible (please let us know of any issues, damage, etc-- we'll see it anyway, and it makes our lives easier to know ahead of time!).
- We live in residential neighborhoods and it's SUPER important to us that you're respectful of our neighbors. We ask guests to please observe outdoor quiet hours between 9:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- No smoking or pets in or around the house. Any evidence of smoking or pets on the property will cause an automatic loss of security deposit or $500 fee.
- Please note we require guests to sign a rental agreement prior to their arrival. Airbnb guests are not required to submit payment information, as all finances and/or damage claims are handled through Airbnb.
- Upon checkout, please leave house as close to how you found it as possible and leave all used linens and towels by the laundry room, ensure lights, electronics and stove/oven are off and lock all windows and doors behind you.
- Please do not move furniture, remove artwork from the walls, or otherwise change the property while staying. Additionally, we understand certain groups may be celebrating birthdays, weddings, or other occasions-- please be respectful with the decorations you use. Strong adhesives, glitter and tack/nail holes can be considered "damage" if excessive or unfixable.