1BR+/1.5BA with 2 queen bed and 2 bunks. Easily sleeps a family, or two. If you know Mammoth Lakes you know being a few minutes away from the Village and Canyon Lodge is key. There is a shuttle stop 100m away from your front door.
1BR+/1.5BA with 3 queen beds less than 600m from the Village Gondola, Bike Shuttles to Lake Mary and Main Lodge Bike Park, and the bottom of town trail. The unit has a queen bed in the bedroom and queen memory foam sleeper sofa in the living room. And, if you want to keep the common area less cluttered, there is a queen memory foam floor mattress stored in the bonus room.
This unit has been certified with by the Town of Mammoth Lakes with an Occupancy Limit of (4). If you intend to have an emotional support animal, service animal, or additional guests beyond 4 making use of the amenities, please message prior to arrival to confirm details, obtain approval, and receive a modified price.
Guests have exclusive access to the unit, firewood, and all amenities inside. Access to the pool, jacuzzi, laundry room, sauna showers, and grill and lounge area is shared with the condo complex.
There is a single security cameras covering the exterior front door entrance and exterior patio. We have never had issues with burglaries or stolen items and accept no liability and guests agree to hold us harmless in the event of a criminal act.
Interaction with guests
We'll be around to help you get settled in or to answer questions, but if we're not in town, I'll be available by phone.
Other things to note
We collect 14% Transit Occupancy Tax/TBID in Mammoth Lakes, for stays less than 31 days. This is to be collected before check-in via an additional AirBNB Resolution Payment--again this is a separate payment . AirBNB adds 12% to this fee if collected as part of the initial booking, but that is acceptable as well and I can create a modification to existing reservation to include this amount.
Please note: This unit has been certified with by the Town of Mammoth Lakes with an Occupancy Limit of (4).
The condo complex prohibits pets. If you intend to have an emotional support animal or service animal please message prior to arrival to confirm details and obtain approval.If you intend to have an emotional.
Please be respectful of our space and the other tenants who live nearby. Do not return the SPA/POOL key to the manager's office. It should be left in the unit when you are done. The label "Return to Office" is only in case you lose it and someone else finds it.
Certain guests may pay for a 30 day stay regardless of the number of days initially used, with the unallocated days to be used at a future time, pending schedule approval from the host.
1. No smoking. No vaping. No tobacco. Smoking is NOT allowed in the premises. Please be courteous of our neighbors if you choose to smoke outside.
2. Guests other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property and Furnishings must be kept in good order. Take off your shoes when in the condo. The floor is new and beautiful and we want to keep in that way.
5. Appliances are to be used only for their intended purposes.
6. Pets are NOT allowed, with the exception of service dogs that are approved by the host before booking is completed.
7. Heater: Please leave heater in living at low upon leaving (November 1-May 30) and off during all the rest of the year.
8. Cabinet Doors: Please leave cabinet doors under sinks open upon leaving to prevent frozen pipes. (November 1-May 30)
9. No parties or loud music. Quiet times are 10PM-7AM. Please be respectful of the other tenants in the complex.
10. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Designated Parking is established in front of the unit. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Linens: We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the unit. We provide beach towels that are intended to be used only when going to the hot tub.
12. Hot Tub: One hot tub is located directly adjacent the pool. The other is down the hill on the other side of the condo unit. The key on the wood block hanging in the condo will open hot tub door. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. The homeowners’ association is responsible for the upkeep of the hot tub and use is not guaranteed.
13. Fireplace: The fireplace is standard wood burning fireplace and operable. Please be advised to open the flue when in use and close when not in use and also at the end of your stay. The flue should be left barely open when wood/coals are hot to maximize heat.
14. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you will be charged damages.
15. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions. Also, keep in mind that the Tioga Pass is closed every winter, usually from early November to early May, regardless of whether there are storm conditions. This adds about 30 minutes to the drive from San Francisco as you'll need to stay on the freeway and come through Tahoe and Carson City.
We collect 14% Transit Occupancy Tax in Mammoth, for stays less than 30 days. This will be collected the day of check-in via an additional AirBNB Resolution Payment--again this is a separate payment . AirBNB adds 12% to this fee if collected as part of the initial booking, but that is acceptable as well and I can create a modification to existing reservation to include this amount.
This host has 387 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Mom. Fashion designer. Fearless.