Our home is in the beautiful area of West End, just West of Edinburgh's city centre whilst still being within walking distance to the amenities & excitement of the heart of the city.
You will find two double bedrooms, a large living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom with a shower over the bath. All rooms are bright and offer luxurious comfort for your stay in Edinburgh.
The kitchen is equipped with the essential crockery, utensils and cooking equipment as well as a dishwasher, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave. The kitchen is next to the Dining room where you will be able to sit at the large table and enjoy a meal.
In the living room to the front of the home you will find comfortable seating to sit around the TV or socialise. There's also two arms chairs in the window to people watch on the street below.
Bedroom one, to the front, has a large comfortable Kingsize bed and storage for your belongings during your stay. Our cleaners place fresh, hotel quality linen and towels on your bed prior to arrival.
Bedroom two has two singles beds with views towards the gardens of the surrounding homes resulting in plenty of natural light.
The bathroom contains a shower over the bath with a clean and bright feeling. We provide shampoo, shower gel and towels for all guests.
Guests will have access to the entire property during their stay.
Interaction with guests
We will be contactable by email or telephone during your stay.
Other things to note
*We are on the 1st floor and the building does not have a lift.
* Community Restrictions: The flat is not suitable for kids. The building is occupied by retired and elderly couples who kindly request we maintain a calm and quiet atmosphere.
*There is no parking space provided however there is pay and display bays in the surrounding streets.
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- Community restrictions: The flat is not suitable for kids. The building is occupied by retired and elderly couples who kindly request we maintain a calm and quiet atmosphere.
- No parties
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £80 fee will apply.