This brand new comfortable one bedroom 51sq/m apartment in central Chiang Mai would suit single, couples, or small families, with everything you need for your stay in Chiang Mai. The condo has a separate bed room with a King bed ( soft mattress) . Positioned in the tourist hub, you are in walking distance to the Night Bazaar and 10 mins walk to the Old City walls. Easily explore the street and lane ways from This central base by foot. All are welcome to stay.
I have set this up as a holiday home,I aim to make it a fun, relaxing and comfortable space.
Pool and Gym are located on floor 16, as are Sauna, Steam Room and Lockers/ Change room. Water dispenser and Dryer (paying) are on level 5.Open air sitting area on Level 5 also. Garden on the roof top, up stairs from floor 16.
Interaction with guests
I am located in Chiang Mai. So we can meet on person if I'm free. (I will let you know)
And after 18.00pm we will not meet on person. But you can contact me anytime through Airbnb.
Other things to note
Security deposit is only claimed in the case of damages, and is administered by Airbnb. It is not paid up front.
Australian Airbnb customers: Qantas Frequent Flyers earn 1 Qantas Point for every AUD$1 spent. Log in through your QFF account, go to book accommodation, select Airbnb. Your points will be added automatically.
1. Electric Fair Use: 8 units per day average over your stay at no charge. Electricity used over 8 units per day average will be charged B100 per unit.
Turning off A/C when leaving the room and keeping the setting at 25C during the day will keep you under 8 units per day. Using the 30 minute setting on the washing machine is recommended.
2. No shoes past tiled area.
3. No washing to be hung over balcony rail (Astra policy)
4. Smoking on balcony is OK.
5. Be respectful in public areas, pool, lift, lobby etc.
6. Lost key card replacement fee B400
7. Dishes washed and rubbish put into rubbish room bins before leaving.