The Host lives nearby, should you have any special requests or in need of an immediate help. The studio is a few minutes away from the Transfer Station and I-70, multiple stores and shops, steps to lake Dillon and bike paths. From this ground level condo, your are just minutes from 7 of Colorado's major ski resorts. The unit consists of 2 queen size beds, small bath, walk-in closet, 32' TV, table/desk, microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee maker and a fan. Linens/soap provided
The studio is about 450 ft.². Two Queen size beds accommodate 4 people. Ground floor. Easy access. Large walk-in the closet. Small bathroom with a tub. Kitchenette includes a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, cups and a few utensils. Soap, shampoo, Linens and towels, toilet paper and a hair dryer are provided. The parking pass must be displayed in your vehicle and has to be returned to the room at check out.
The unit is located in a condominium complex, therefore, other condos are in a close proximity to the studio. To reduce possible noise or possible kitchen smells from other units, we recommend shutting the walk-in closet door and the bathroom door. The owner is not responsible for anything in the condominium complex which is out of her control. If the room gets warm, we recommend to slightly open the window and turn on the fan to cool down the room. There is a thermostat to regulate heat, however, setting it above 61° will make the room too hot.
A key lock box combination will be texted to guest's cellphone prior to the arrival time. Check in and check out times may be flexible. Just verify it with the host, please. The provided parking pass must be displayed in the guest's vehicle and must be returned back to the room at check out. A small kitchen includes a microwave oven, a small refrigerator, a coffee maker, a few coffee cups, and a breakfast table/desk with two stools. Bath soap, shampoo, bath and hand towels are provided. Linens are provided as well.
Interaction with guests
As often as needed.
Other things to note
Please note, that the lodging sales tax is included in the total amount charged. No additional taxes collected.
Frisco Information center, located on the Main street, is a great source of info for local activities and good places to visit, things to do, such as hiking, biking, golfing, sailing, dining and etc. Our free local newspaper Summit Daily News provides a lot of info on activities and cultural events in the county.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Homeowner and Guest/Lessee. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Divide Rd, apt #107-B, Frisco, CO
The property is furnished and includes 2 Queen size beds, 2 sets of queen size linens , 1 bed stand, 3 lamps, 3 table/trays, 1-4 sets of bath towels/face towels/wash cloths (depending on amount of guests), window curtains, 4 bed bug protectors, 10 pillow protectors, 2 mattress covers, 1 - 32” TV, 1 microwave, 2 cubic feet refrigerator, 2 mirrors, 1 table, two leather stools, 1 coffee maker, 3 coasters, 1 hair dryer, 2 blankets, 2 comforters, 10 decorative pillows, 4 queen size pillows, 2 pictures, 1 entrance rug, 1 kitchen rug, 1 bath mat, 1 shoe tray,1 bathroom floor rug, 1 soap dispenser, 1 candy bowl, 1 FM/AM radio/clock.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of a Guest and his/her party indicated on the receipt. People other than those in the Guest party set forth on the receipt may not stay overnight in the property without Owner’s approval.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons.
4. Term of the Lease: The term of the lease indicated on the receipt. Additional days may be purchased. Maximum stay is 30 days. Check-in and check-out hours are flexible, however, they have to be agreeable to both parties.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires 2 nights of minimum stay. It is possible to extend your stay for an extra charge, if there is an availability.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the Rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: In case of emergency, Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of necessary repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable
Deductions may apply due to:
i.damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning (if the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check- in, Guest shall notify Homeowner immediately); or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay
iv. International Card Surcharge may apply in case of international credit card transactions
9. Cancellation Policy:
Strict cancellation policy.
100% refund if cancelled one month before the check-in date.
50% refund if cancelled one week prior check-in.
NO REFUND IF CANCELLED LESS THEN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CHECK-IN DATE
10. Insurance: We encourage all guests to purchase a traveler's insurance.
11. The combination code for the key locker are given upon arrival of the Guest.
1.Smoking of any kind is NOT allowed inside of the property, however, it is allowed outside, 25 feet away from the building.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that may occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Guest will indemnify and hold Homeowner or Homeowner’s agents, owners, representatives, officers, directors, property managers and employees harmless from any and all lass, costs, attorneys’ fees, demands, claims, actions or liability of any kind arising out of: (i) Guest’s use and occupancy of the Property; (ii) any breach or default in the performance of any of Guest’s obligations under this agreement; (iii) any other acts or omissions of Guest or his party. Guest waives all claims in respect thereof against the Homeowner.
4. The unit is located in a condominium complex with privately owned residencies, which are in a close proximity from each other. The owner is not responsible for anything which might go beyond the owner’s control, i.e. noises or cooking smells from other units.
The owner recommends keeping the bathroom door and the closet door shut to reduce possible noise or cooking smells coming from other units. If it gets warm in the room, the owner recommends to slightly open the window and to turn on the fan to cool down the room, however, guests are welcome to turn the heat up if needed.
5. The Guest will keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING PASS – Parking pass is located inside the unit. Renters must display the parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Guest’s vehicle may be parked anywhere on the complex' premises or in front of the unit, if there is a space available. The second vehicle can be parked in the back parking lot of the Holiday Inn. Failure to display the parking pass may result in towing of vehicle at Guest's expense. The Guest has to leave the parking pass inside the unit upon departure. $ 30 will be deducted from the deposit if the pass is not returned.
(URL HIDDEN) 9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. No professional cleaning required by the Owner while the Guest is occupying the property, however, additional cleaning service may be requested for a fee.
(URL HIDDEN) 10. Water and Septic: The property is on septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. No food or other debris should be washed down the sink. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that other products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
(URL HIDDEN) 11. Storms:
No refunds will be given in case of bad weather/storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during snowy months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
(URL HIDDEN) 12. The Guest agrees to return the house in the same condition it was found.
(URL HIDDEN) 13. The Guest agrees to switch off all the lights and appliances upon leaving the premises.
(URL HIDDEN) 14. Lessee shall not keep any dangerous or flammable items that might increase danger of fire or damage on the Premises without Homeowner’s consent.
(URL HIDDEN) 15. Lessee’s acknowledgement
Lessee testifies that he/she is of legal age to enter into the contract in the state of Colorado.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement and the Guest is willing to abide the Rental Rules.