A unique brand new two-bedroom Penthouse in a converted chapel within the city walls in the heart of Chester city centre.
Original 1866 features have been immaculately restored, complemented by state of the art fixtures. Location, location, location, just metres away from the vibrant city shops and restaurants. The high specification, bright and contemporary décor apartment is perfect base for short and long term stays.
Situated on the top floor of a former Welsh Chapel The Penthouse offers a unique city centre stay suitable for a trip to Chester Races, city or leisure weekends and the business traveller.
Within the communal hallway is the original church pulpit; stairs take you to the top floor. Once entering The Penthouse there is always a ‘wow’ factor from the oval stained glass windows and vaulted ceilings to the original church arch, which leads to the high spec kitchen. Each room features high ceilings and large skyline windows giving a beautiful airy light feel to the penthouse.
Tastefully furnished in contemporary and minimalist style a stay in The Penthouse Chapel will for sure be a very memorable one.
The Penthouse Layout
*Bedrooms – one double and one twin (which can be made double) one further single sofa bed on the mezzanine level.
* Bathroom with bath and dual headed shower. Luxurious toiletries and towels provided
* Open plan lounge with leather corner sofa, smart TV
* Mezzanie level is accessed from the glass banister staircase in the lounge and is the perfect quiet space comprising of work station for laptop and single sofa bed.
* Kitchen is accessed via steps from the lounge designed in a high specification contemporary style briefly includes hob, oven, inbuilt microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dyer with inbuilt breakfast bar and bar stools.
* Tea, coffee etc
* Smart TV
* Sky TV
* Bose Speakers
* Luxurious duck down duvets, pillows and bedding
* Luxury Toiletries
* Remote controlled skyline window which fully open with inbuilt rain sensors and black outs blinds.
If travelling with small children please take note the mezzanine level is open plan from the lounge, stair gates cannot be fitted or provided.
Travel cot and toys can be provided if required.
There is an access code for the main building in addition to a further key box code for the Penthouse key.
Access via the communal area to the second floor (please note there is no lift and it is second floor)
The apartment is operated by a full video security system for guest access. An alarm system is also installed.
Interaction with guests
You will be provided with the access codes 48 hours prior to arrival
Within the apartment you will find a welcome pack that includes all details relating to the apartment and also some recommendations of our favourite restaurants. If staying over the weekend some of the best restaurants will require booking in advance.
The tourist information centre is easily located in the city centre and will have all the up to date information.
Other things to note
For stays of two nights or more you will be provided with a visitor residential parking permit. This allows you to park on the street in the residents permit zones, the spaces however are not guaranteed.
Additionally there is a public car park opposite the property which charges £9.50 per day.
A smaller one bedroom Executive Suite and Courtyard apartment is also available if you have more than 5 guests, please enquire.
Total sleeping capacity of all 3 apartments is 13.
- No loud music to be played
- Please treat our brand new apartment with respect.
- Please report any damages or breakages immediatley
- Respect the residents in the other Chapel apartments
- The penthouse sleeps five guests maximum who must be named when booking.
- No additional overnight guests allowed.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews