Located in the residential outskirts of Capitol Hill, this spacious garden apartment provides a quiet, artsy getaway within walking distance of one of Seattle's most hip, iconic neighborhoods. Highlights include a mini-library, extensive record collection, and a 7-foot putting green.
Quiet, relaxed neighborhood located just a 5-minute stroll from the heart of Capitol Hill and four blocks from Seattle University. Easy access to downtown via nearby bus stops. The house blends modern and rustic—a brand-new, fully remodeled unit with artistic and vintage furnishing and decorations.
- Record player & extensive record collection (150+)
- Mini-library (140+ books)
- 7-foot putting green & sports equipment
- High-speed wireless internet
- Full refrigerator
Interaction with guests
The garden apartment is located beneath our home. There is a connecting door located up 1.5 flights of stairs that remains locked at all times. Our home is split into a duplex with neighbors occupying the unit next door but interaction will be minimal, if at all. Guests should expect minimal noise from upstairs and next door units as is to be expected in a duplex/apartment style home—preference for folks unbothered by light floor creaking or an occasional dog bark.
We value your privacy and will not enter the unit at any time during your stay, but we will always be available via phone, text, and email. We’ll send you a house guide with our favorite spots for food, drinks, coffee shops, and entertainment.
Other things to note
- The kitchen does not include a stove/oven. Guests can use the microwave and water boiler for tea, ramen, heating up leftovers etc.
- Coffee and tea are provided but we suggest heading to a local brunch spot for breakfast :)
- The $100 security deposit is for the parking permit. This is just extra incentive to return it (and not drive away with it). As long as you return it, you'll receive the security deposit back in full!
This host has 47 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Thanks for taking the time to check out my profile! I'm happy to be a part of a movement that encourages traveling in an affordable and community-minded way. While traveling or at home, I enjoy exploring local music/art scenes, finding new parks and pubs, biking, and escaping to the mountains or ocean whenever possible.