Located in downtown city centre with all main attractions within walking distance. Functional apartment, fully equipped and comfortable. 5 minute walking distant to Lapa metro station.
Free Wifi is available on all areas of the apartment.
Towels and bed Linen are provided for your stay.
Within a building, this apartment is on the 2nd floor, accessible by stairs only.
This flat has 1 bedroom, 1 living room, a fully functional kitchen and a bathroom. The living room has a TV, there is also a comfortable sofa that turns into a full size sofa bed. The kitchen is equipped with everything necessary, from coffee machine, water kettle, microwave, toaster, oven and stove top, all utensils necessary for a home cooked meal can be found like pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
In this apartment, you can enjoy the beautiful balcony.
Its fantastic location allows a quick access on foot to the main touristic spots in Oporto, like the iconic Lello Bookshop, the Clérigos Tower or even the river area.
Guests have access to all the amenities of the apartment.
Interaction with guests
When you arrive you will be met by Concierge Service that will receive you for check-in and share with you tips about where to find special places to eat, visit and have fun.
As to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), your Passport or ID Card details will be requested during check-in.
Other things to note
Extra Services upon request w/ special conditions:
• Private transfer to the apartment/airport (Lux car): 9€/person 2 to 3 people (private driver) - takes 20 minutes (can be used for 1 person but will cost 18€)
• Transfer service in a private bus to the Airport (private driver pick up at the apartment):
- 4 to 6 persons: 9€/person - takes 25 minutes
• Sightseeing Bus + Port Wine Cellars:
- 1 day: 13€/person*
- 2 days: 15€/person*
• 6 Bridges Douro Cruise + Port Wine Cellars: 12,50€/person*
• Sightseeing TukTuk + Port Wine Cellars:
- up to 2 people: 12€/person*
- more than 2 people: 10€/person*
- Plus Bridges Cruise: 22€/ person*
- Plus Cable railway: 17€/ person*
• Home groceries delivery
• Bike rental
• Other services as requeste(URL HIDDEN)years old: Free/ 4 - 12 years old: 50% discount
For more information, please contact us.
Prices may vary according to the services requested and/or guests involved.
Services are provided by business partners therefore are subject to availability.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, only in the balcony when available or at the window-sill. Please leave all electric appliances turned off, make sure water taps are not running and close all doors and windows before check-out. We request that guests leave the dishes and the kitchen clean and empty out the trash, there is always a garbage deposit in the street nearby. The apartment is cleaned prior to each arrival. Please, keep the apartment tidy and clean as reasonably possible during all the time of your occupancy. If you require extra cleaning during your stay, please contact us - we will arrange it. PLEASE TAKE CARE of the decoration items, furniture, towels/linen and other apartment's equipment. Any doubts handling the apartment's appliances and equipment please call. The neighbours appreciate some peace and quiet as do our guest, please keep the noise level to a minimum between 22h and 8h. Use the place as if it were your own. Check out time is before 11h. If requested and possible, check in could be made earlier. When early check in is not possible, the guests can leave their luggage with us (The Porto Concierge headquarters) until check in time. The person that made the reservation will be responsible for any issues during the stay.